Ever since they changed the plugin from Xenocode to Spoon, none of the browsers work for me. They buffer… and load, but nothing happens. And I can’t see any way to downgrade back to Xenocode.
So I was wondering if anyone else uses it and that it still works for them, even with the Spoon plugin.
It picked the worst time to break too. I’m so close to submitting a site to TF but I need to troubleshoot some IE6 /IE7 bugs and there’s no other way to do it on Windows 7.
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Won a Competition
I encountered several problems… after installing it twice and restarting the browser it worked fine though… all browsers functioning as expected. I think the initial install/buffer just takes a LONG time though and is prone to hiccups… it’s well worth finicking with it and getting it installed though. Awesome little testing tool.
I prefer the Adobe tool
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- United States
Never heard of it.
I like their onion skin tool though. Definitely useful.
Xenocode, on the other hand, is absolutely awesome… when it works.
@epicera: I tried re-installing a couple times, but still no luck. What browser are you using to launch it?