1556 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

The only thing I don’t like about Logic actually, which isn’t a big deal really, is that the software instruments come with pre-set crazy EQ settings to make them sound more impressive at first, which is no good for a mix. That is the only negative thing I have to say though :)

206 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
reubenchng says

Alright many logic users here. Okay a question. I’ve always wanted to do this but can’t find a function to do it.

Anyway, I’ve like 50+ tracks on my arrange window. Dance music, so some bass and pads have a side chain from a looped kick. Now, how do i export multi tracks at one go? Spending time solo-ing and bouncing one by one is rather tedious.

2010 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Here’s one possibility: It’s a workaround called “Recording from Bus”. 1. You set/route the source tracks “Outputs Select” to custom Buses instead of say “Stereo Output”. 2. You must create new “Mixdown/Bounce Audio Tracks” and assign their “Input Select” to record from the custom routing Buses you set in step one.

There is another way i don’t remember anymore, didn’t do it for a long time anymore, but not easier.

Or you buy Cubase and do it with one Mouseclick :-)

251 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
bodorobodo says

Have you tried Export All Tracks as Audio Files? (Shift, Command, E)

1 post
reubenrock says

Export all tracks should work. I use it all the time!

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in United States
KrankAudio says

Logic Pro 9 here, as well as Protools HD 9…. and as far as DAWs go, at least logic is 64 bit, even if it is lacking a few things these days. @reubenchng careful when bouncing tracks out of logic, sometimes a offline bounce will not sound the same as real time…. A very odd issue that seems to vary with plugins.

4 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
JCSmusic says
Hi guys, I use Logic 9 as well and have too been straining at the lack of news on it. There IS a next version coming: http://www.macrumors.com/2012/12/03/apple-hard-at-work-on-next-version-of-logic-pro/

Also, someone directly in the know (I can’t reveal more, sorry!), has told me that Apple confirmed this to him.

by
by
by
by
by
by