• Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+7 more
DarkstarDesigns says
Zeplix said
By the way, might I ask, has anyone figured out how to REMOVE an item from the Adobe Marketplace?

Can I remove my offering from Photoshop Marketplace?

Yes. To remove your offering, follow these steps:

1. Go to Photoshop Marketplace.

2. If you are not logged in, click the Publisher Login link under Marketplace tools and log in with your Adobe ID. Then, under Publisher tools, click the Manage Offerings link to view a list of all the offerings you have submitted.

3. Click Edit next to the offering you want to remove.

4. Scroll down on the page and below the Marketplace(s) section you can see the current status of your offering. Right below Current Status you will see the Unpublish from this Marketplace link. Clicking this link will remove your offering from Photoshop Marketplace.

523 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Denmark
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+5 more
Zeplix says
DarkstarDesigns said
Zeplix said
By the way, might I ask, has anyone figured out how to REMOVE an item from the Adobe Marketplace?

Can I remove my offering from Photoshop Marketplace?

Yes. To remove your offering, follow these steps:

1. Go to Photoshop Marketplace.

2. If you are not logged in, click the Publisher Login link under Marketplace tools and log in with your Adobe ID. Then, under Publisher tools, click the Manage Offerings link to view a list of all the offerings you have submitted.

3. Click Edit next to the offering you want to remove.

4. Scroll down on the page and below the Marketplace(s) section you can see the current status of your offering. Right below Current Status you will see the Unpublish from this Marketplace link. Clicking this link will remove your offering from Photoshop Marketplace.

Where in the world did you find that? :P I spent 20 minutes searching the marketplace and google for an answer xD And might I add… darn that little button is will hidden!

Thanks!

2097 posts
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+7 more
DarkstarDesigns says
by
by