• Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says
24 is so boring….hope they pull the plug soon.

Every Season has:

Jack say “We have no time for that”

A Mole In CTU or a Mole Inside Whitehouse/Inside FBI /Inside CIA

Jack is “taken into custody”

Jack never visits the Jacks…...not once the whole day.

A Criminal/Terrorist start off the show and take us 5-8 episodes into it before killing him/her and another taking us a further 9-10 before the last one take us to the end of the series.

Thought Washington move would move it in a new exciting direction but same old cr”p.

A Unimaginative Formula Factory Production Line Show.
Normally, i would agree, but this season has something else. In this season you see Jack fighting with himself and questioning his actions. He isn’t that “tough guy” from Season 1 anymore. He is also dying, so his character is a bit different from all the other seasons, and i think that’s the reason why it’s still good.

And i never got bored to hear Jack screaming : What’s the target? :D

2114 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
fifty_tons says
are you like pretty or teebag fifty? just playin i liked prison break too i like when the prison guard guy ended up in prison in columbia or wherever and he wore those tiger stripe pants and the main prison gansta calls him tiger pants. I laugh every day at that

I don’t get the question. I know what teabag means in slang, but I really don’t get the question :)

2309 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
theflyingtinman says
24 is so boring….hope they pull the plug soon.

Every Season has:

Jack say “We have no time for that”

A Mole In CTU or a Mole Inside Whitehouse/Inside FBI /Inside CIA

Jack is “taken into custody”

Jack never visits the Jacks…...not once the whole day.

A Criminal/Terrorist start off the show and take us 5-8 episodes into it before killing him/her and another taking us a further 9-10 before the last one take us to the end of the series.

Thought Washington move would move it in a new exciting direction but same old cr”p.

A Unimaginative Formula Factory Production Line Show.

I agree with every word you said .. and more … it is so full of supposedly intelligent people doing really dumb things … the time-scale has started to slip (there is no way some of the action could happen in “real time” ) ... and for the most part, the acting leaves a lot to be desired.

The first season was brilliant; it drew me in and had me on the edge of my seat for every one of the 24 hours it aired. The second season was nearly as good, but Jack’s daughter’s ability to get herself into some untenable predicament every hour started to grow beyond belief. By half-way through the third season (or fourth – I forget) I’d given up on it.

But for some reason I can even explain to myself (unemployment, boredom, drunk, high, 300 other channels of cr*p on the tv … who knows) I watched this season’s premiere and I’m hooked again. Will somebody please shoot me. (especially since ABC canceled the American version of “Life on Mars” and cobbled together a premature series finale this week)

316 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
eirehotspur says

tinman I agree with all you say too.

First two seasons, the fact that the format was so original at the time it drew you in.

This season I tape a few at a time and wish the end of the series would come to just get it out of the way.

It isn’t different at all apart from the fact they are now on the East Coast.

Kiefer is a terrible actor…...really bad as in he can only do one emotion well and that is crazed impatient angry dude.

Watch how he does the old ‘grimace – quick turn of the head to the left/right and eyeclose – quick focus to the front’

Thats to sum up how frustrated he is…...thats his party trick.

The writers on that show are really lazy and are pumping out the same plots basically.

by
by
by
by
by
by