23 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Albania
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
andreti says

envato

Hello, this is my first forum post in graphicriver and I don’t know if this is OK. Here is my case: I was working a logo for my mini portfolio/website and finally found 2 final versions to consider, both are focused in a&d letters (because my website will be named “andreti design”) I’ve asked some friends to give me their thoughts but they are divided like this: all the friends who have a visual artistic background (few in number) selected one version and the others who don’t have an artistic background (in larger number) selected all the other version. So I was thinking to ask more people from the design field. I’ve seen a lot of talented designers here on graphicriver and I’ll be grateful if you will give me your thoughts. So in few words if you where in my position which one of these 2 versions will you keep for a personal logo?

1257 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Demorfoza says

What are you trying to show? Describe yourself in four words, it’s not only about the design itself. :)

944 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
djjeep says

envato Hello, this is my first forum post in graphicriver and I don’t know if this is OK. Here is my case: I was working a logo for my mini portfolio/website and finally found 2 final versions to consider, both are focused in a&d letters (because my website will be named “andreti design”) I’ve asked some friends to give me their thoughts but they are divided like this: all the friends who have a visual artistic background (few in number) selected one version and the others who don’t have an artistic background (in larger number) selected all the other version. So I was thinking to ask more people from the design field. I’ve seen a lot of talented designers here on graphicriver and I’ll be grateful if you will give me your thoughts. So in few words if you where in my position which one of these 2 versions will you keep for a personal logo?

v-2))

23 posts
  • Located in Albania
+2 more
andreti says

envato Hello, this is my first forum post in graphicriver and I don’t know if this is OK. Here is my case: I was working a logo for my mini portfolio/website and finally found 2 final versions to consider, both are focused in a&d letters (because my website will be named “andreti design”) I’ve asked some friends to give me their thoughts but they are divided like this: all the friends who have a visual artistic background (few in number) selected one version and the others who don’t have an artistic background (in larger number) selected all the other version. So I was thinking to ask more people from the design field. I’ve seen a lot of talented designers here on graphicriver and I’ll be grateful if you will give me your thoughts. So in few words if you where in my position which one of these 2 versions will you keep for a personal logo?
v-2))

Thank you for your suggestion djeep :)

23 posts
  • Located in Albania
+2 more
andreti says

What are you trying to show? Describe yourself in four words, it’s not only about the design itself. :)
it is about my logo based in the a&d initials.
210 posts Make art not war!
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Honduras
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
EAMejia says

v2 :)

23 posts
  • Located in Albania
+2 more
andreti says

v2 :)

Thanks for your suggestion EAMejia much appreciated :)

476 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

V2, it has more design appeal. Also you can relate it to triaxal weaving.

23 posts
  • Located in Albania
+2 more
andreti says

V2, it has more design appeal. Also you can relate it to triaxal weaving.

Thank you LuisFaus I’ll think about it.

1745 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

V2. The concept is stronger, cleaner and sounds more consistent.

by
by
by
by
by
by