23 posts
  • Albania
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
andreti says

envato

Hello, this is my first forum post in graphicriver and I don’t know if this is OK. Here is my case: I was working a logo for my mini portfolio/website and finally found 2 final versions to consider, both are focused in a&d letters (because my website will be named “andreti design”) I’ve asked some friends to give me their thoughts but they are divided like this: all the friends who have a visual artistic background (few in number) selected one version and the others who don’t have an artistic background (in larger number) selected all the other version. So I was thinking to ask more people from the design field. I’ve seen a lot of talented designers here on graphicriver and I’ll be grateful if you will give me your thoughts. So in few words if you where in my position which one of these 2 versions will you keep for a personal logo?

1222 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Demorfoza says

What are you trying to show? Describe yourself in four words, it’s not only about the design itself. :)

909 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Europe
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
djjeep says

envato Hello, this is my first forum post in graphicriver and I don’t know if this is OK. Here is my case: I was working a logo for my mini portfolio/website and finally found 2 final versions to consider, both are focused in a&d letters (because my website will be named “andreti design”) I’ve asked some friends to give me their thoughts but they are divided like this: all the friends who have a visual artistic background (few in number) selected one version and the others who don’t have an artistic background (in larger number) selected all the other version. So I was thinking to ask more people from the design field. I’ve seen a lot of talented designers here on graphicriver and I’ll be grateful if you will give me your thoughts. So in few words if you where in my position which one of these 2 versions will you keep for a personal logo?

v-2))

23 posts
  • Albania
  • Exclusive Author
andreti says

envato Hello, this is my first forum post in graphicriver and I don’t know if this is OK. Here is my case: I was working a logo for my mini portfolio/website and finally found 2 final versions to consider, both are focused in a&d letters (because my website will be named “andreti design”) I’ve asked some friends to give me their thoughts but they are divided like this: all the friends who have a visual artistic background (few in number) selected one version and the others who don’t have an artistic background (in larger number) selected all the other version. So I was thinking to ask more people from the design field. I’ve seen a lot of talented designers here on graphicriver and I’ll be grateful if you will give me your thoughts. So in few words if you where in my position which one of these 2 versions will you keep for a personal logo?
v-2))

Thank you for your suggestion djeep :)

23 posts
  • Albania
  • Exclusive Author
andreti says

What are you trying to show? Describe yourself in four words, it’s not only about the design itself. :)
it is about my logo based in the a&d initials.
209 posts Make art not war!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
  • Honduras
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+6 more
EAMejia says

v2 :)

23 posts
  • Albania
  • Exclusive Author
andreti says

v2 :)

Thanks for your suggestion EAMejia much appreciated :)

475 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
LuisFaus says

V2, it has more design appeal. Also you can relate it to triaxal weaving.

23 posts
  • Albania
  • Exclusive Author
andreti says

V2, it has more design appeal. Also you can relate it to triaxal weaving.

Thank you LuisFaus I’ll think about it.

1731 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
gbs says

V2. The concept is stronger, cleaner and sounds more consistent.

by
by
by
by
by
by