2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
ss2054 says

I’m unable to place images into the home page slider for in the Aphrodite theme. I’ve viewed the video tutorial several times. I’m a WP newbie and had an experienced WP person look at it. He couldn’t figure out why images aren’t displaying.

Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.

3742 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

We have had no issues doing this by following the documentation but if you are really stuck then email the author (he is VERY experienced and has outstanding support). Good luck

2 posts
ss2054 says

We have had no issues doing this by following the documentation but if you are really stuck then email the author (he is VERY experienced and has outstanding support). Good luck

Thanks Charlie. I was playing around trying to figure out why the slider isn’t showing up on the home page. and discovered that it’s showing up on the blog page instead. I don’t know how that could have happened.

2 posts
bwaje says

I have exactly the same problem; it seems that Aphrodite is in conflict with WP sttings, the only page which accepts the slider is the blog page. Where can I find the support for this theme ?

1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
spud47 says

I am having same issue. developer suggested Settings > Reading > Front page display select “Your latest posts”. It disappears from the blog page.

Which looked like it had worked until I edited one of the slides and it disappeared again!

2 posts
bwaje says

Well, I can’t contact the developer as the ticket system is out of work;anyone having any email ? Are you using this theme with a localized WP ? Because I’m on a french version of Wordpress; maybe this is related to the bug…

3 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United Kingdom
wildfire198 says

Having this issue and many, many more! There seems to be no way to find support on it, either, as the support site is having issues.

My theme settings editor does absolutely nothing, which is what I thought was affecting the slider. Could be wrong. Would love some answers for this!

303 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 2 000 000 - 4 999 999 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
ThemeGoods says

1. The latest version of theme which fix issues on Wordpress 3.5 is available to download.

Download from Themeforest > your account > downloads and replace all theme’s files and folders using FTP account with the new version.

2. Please post your other question here instead. http://themeforest.net/item/aphrodite-responsive-corporate-business-portfolio/discussion/2480020
by
by
by
by
by
by