8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
cherylfosteronl says

After purchasing, downloading and installing Aphrodite it does not appear to be functional. I am using Wordpress 3.5. It’s a completely new wordpress install on a completely new cpanel install and no other plugins are active. I basically installed cPanel, installed wordpress, and installed Aphrodite, and it is not working:

When I update the colors on the color palette and save it the colors do not update. When I go to the skin manager there are no skins listed, and no matter how I adjust the colors in the color palette and save the skin as different names, the skin does not save – the skin manager is still completely empty.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I feel I’ve just spent $45 on something that I cannot use.

8 posts
cherylfosteronl says

For instance, I just now went to custom colors in the theme colors, changed all the colors to the same color purple, saved, and with cache and history cleared, the pages are still not showing with the custom colors. I also saved it as a skin, and the skin manager still has no list of skins at all.

148 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
BowtieThemes says

Have you tried deleting your browser cookies and pressing CTRL + F5 when you’re on the homepage? Or try to view it in another browser. If it doesn’t work, contact the author.

3 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
wildfire198 says

For instance, I just now went to custom colors in the theme colors, changed all the colors to the same color purple, saved, and with cache and history cleared, the pages are still not showing with the custom colors. I also saved it as a skin, and the skin manager still has no list of skins at all.

Having exactly the same problem!!! It’s so frustrating. I’ve bought other themes from here and the support is so good, I thought most would be the same.

3 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
wildfire198 says

If you’re still having problems with the theme/style editor, try updating to Wordpress 3.5 and installing v1.3 of the Aphrodite theme. Just tried it and it seems to be working alright now – we shall see how it goes!

8 posts
cherylfosteronl says

Hi, this is Cheryl.

Actually I do have WP 3.5 and v.1.3 [I just downloaded and installed both yesterday]. I’ve cleared all history, and have viewed the page from multiple browsers and computers – after making the entire set of custom colors purple the page is still on the default colors, and still no skins.

I did toggle the full page/ bordered styles and that seemed to work, but I still cannot save that as a skin and still cannot change the colors of the theme.

8 posts
cherylfosteronl says

I did contact the author on the product page and have not yet received a response. If I do and the issue is resolved I will post it here for anyone else who may be having an issue.

8 posts
cherylfosteronl says

This issue has been resolved by the author, but I do not know how he resolved.

Regards, Cheryl

8 posts
cherylfosteronl says

The author fixed the issue on my installation. Thank you!

by
by
by
by
by
by