I raised a support message via the help seciton regarding the API
My question was about the ability to return all web templates from themeforst, not just popular, latest etc
Also, more fields such as demo url etc
The reply was “Please note we don’t provide technical support here at Envato support”
So maybe someone who works here and does offer technical support can advise if this functionality of the API will be possible, if so, will it be in the very near future?
- United States
- Was featured in a podcast
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Contributed a Blog Post
I believe I handle your support ticket and I also noted that I don’t believe pulling all files from the API is currently possible. I do not believe this is planned for the future either but would have to wait to hear from the Dev team as regards to new feature inclusion.
In short, there is no real simple way to pull all files from the marketplace.