3693 posts Community Moderator
    Helps us moderate the forums Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Located in Netherlands Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

Came across this image today (in response to people arguing that the Samsung Galaxy Tab isn’t a clone because that’s just what tablets look like) and I figured I’d share it:

How can this not settle the case? ;)

1625 posts Building the Web.
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ZoomIt says

Yeah, they are copycats – Samsung. But that’s just how technology moves on.

Anyway, weird that they are suing their main hardware provider :D ?

5324 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

Those Samsung screenshots don’t look like an iPad to me. What did they copy? Launching an app form a thumbnail? (It’s called a shortcut and I’ve got a 100 of them on my PC).

I can only pray that competitors will find a way to price their tablets lower, because this Apple dominance is a menace to the industry and needs to be stopped.

142 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Flash-Bob says
CodingJack said
Those Samsung screenshots don’t look like an iPad to me. What did they copy? Launching an app form a thumbnail? (It’s called a shortcut and I’ve got a 100 of them on my PC). I can only pray that competitors will find a way to price their tablets lower, because this Apple dominance is a menace to the industry and needs to be stopped.

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by