• United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says
I still don’t think that they’ll call it the iPad. MadTV has already made fun of that name. I’ll see if I can find the video somewhere. It’s pretty funny. :) UPDATE : here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1BUH9eXy18

lmfao :) thats awesome lol

1118 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+2 more
SonicCube says

Maybe i repeat myself ;) BUT think a step further about the whole thing. Don’t you all think that over the next few years we will say goodbye to the mouse ( not the keyboard ) for most of the apps we use ? If you’re affraid of having fingerprints on your screen, be happy that your keyboard is not made of clear PVC and never went under a microscope to see who’s living on there ( say hello to all those little creatures running across your keys ) ;)

I’m up for a touchscreen and move all those knobs and hit those pads … YEAH

7176 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

maybe they invented a time machine.

715 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Belgium
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hy-Studio says

They have :D

Time Machine

368 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
Mirtt says

They have :D

Time Machine

Lol!

I agree with Arik,is going to be overpriced and its not really usable!

146 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
0703 says
I still don’t think that they’ll call it the iPad. MadTV has already made fun of that name. I’ll see if I can find the video somewhere. It’s pretty funny. :) UPDATE : here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1BUH9eXy18
lmfao :) thats awesome lol

that indeed is too funny and made my day. thx for this movie

i think this would work fine if you are a really good designer or illustrator maybe and you use this new apply as drawing tablet. connected with a 24” or better its sure fun. on the other side i dont know the real specifications at all, will cs4 work, how is the performance, hdd… since xmas im planning to get a mac, my first ever. and i really want an imac. its the perfect solution for me to play around and use the most of it. currently i work with a vaio fw54 and its perfect, just not mac. if this would be teh new mac of my dream and hope, and if i really can use this as my new drawing tablet even on a windows, probably linux it would be perfect. i can has a new tablet and mac.

but this would be terrible for wacom and other companies i guess. from the pics and infos i got lately its more in bigsized iphone and more like a toy then a real innovation. but as i know apple, its more and thats why i cant wait to see more

7176 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+1 more
doru says

first just to say that I’m no windows fan, like more than anything I hate Bill Gates. But on the other hand can’t understand this hype over Apple launch. (or any other company) So they will build another product. Probably it will have good features and bad features. More than certain it will cost double that should normally cost. So what?

368 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
ibib says

I don’t know if the print media will go away because of the tablet. This is just another step in technology evolution – Soon all the computers will have a touchscreen. We all saw futuristic movies ( Minority Report, Avatar, and so on.. ) and they we’re using the computers with their bare hands. That’s the way things are and we have two choices – Stick with the newer & newer technology or leave it for the future generations of techies.

1118 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+2 more
SonicCube says
I don’t know if the print media will go away because of the tablet. This is just another step in technology evolution – Soon all the computers will have a touchscreen. We all saw futuristic movies ( Minority Report, Avatar, and so on.. ) and they we’re using the computers with their bare hands. That’s the way things are and we have two choices – Stick with the newer & newer technology or leave it for the future generations of techies.

WORD ! :)

715 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Belgium
Hy-Studio says
WORD ! :)

+1!

by
by
by
by
by
by