68 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
sidigrid says

SIRI …seriously?! Is that assistant functionality not available on all Android’s? How many days till Christmas?...!! Well, that was the first thing I said to test speech assistant on my Galaxy S2 three months back. lol. I hope SIRI outperforms all the other speech recognition assistants. That will atleast bring competition and a superior app by developers for Android. I was expecting a beautiful masterpiece from Apple and am dissapointed. Hope they come up with IPhone5 pretty soon.

251 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
web_gab says

So apple did nothing since Iphone 4 but to try and fight with samsung? well done apple! keep on the “good job”! you’re on your way to nokia. perhaps soon you’ll be partners! :))))
For those still searching for a REAL smartphone at a decent price, go for Galaxy SII . I have it since 4 months now and it’s the best smartphone on the market!

642 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
navigator says
freshface said
tsafi said
LOL Apple drop 12% on the stock market ,crazy
Thats a punishment for not doing that “one more thing” I guess :)

+1 :D

1868 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says
by
by
by
by
by
by