Please let I know how to apply same css for more than one button on same page.
I have one button as follows which is working fine for single button:
Introducing another button on page like below :
If we change name and id for the button then that css not working properly.
Please let me know how to solve this issue.
I’m guessing that the CSS style is defined for the element with the id consubmit. So it will be applied to only those elements which have the same id. Since the second button has different id, thats why it is not being applied to that.
You can do that by two ways.
1. Use a common css class for the both buttons.For example:
2. If you don’t want to do that, you can copy the CSS code of #consubmit for #consubmit1.
Hope it helps.
It works when take up html input buttons. But the style does not get applied when we take a asp.net button control. For html input buttons, we do not have code behind like aspx page i.e. c# code. we cannot invoke the click event for which the code is written in c# file. So we need to make the style work for asp.net button control.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.