I am new to Themeforest & want to create my first theme for the website very soon. My skills are in UX Design but I can also develop Wordpress themes (diverse I know).
My question is: Can you submit a wireframe/visual to Themeforest to be approved before any theme development takes place?
I understand that the final Wordpress version may still be declined but before anything goes off to get coded, it’s a good idea to get the design approved right?
I have looked for the answer but to no luck. Any help for would be appreciated.
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
You can also ask for some feedback under the ‘Item Discussion’ category.
You should submit it into PSD template category. That’s the hardest category to get into.
Chances are high that if your PSD design will be approved, your WP theme will be too. Not 100% guaranteed, but you have a better chance.
Theme approval will also highly depend on code quality.