37 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
Akoahi says

Hi all! Last year, I wrote on this subject. Again, I approve of tracks. When I first began to spread his music passed approval within 5-6 days. Closer to the New Year and Christmas holidays, approval increased from 8-10 days. The forum explained to me that this was due to the heavy workload and holidays. But the holidays are over, and the time of the approval of the contrary still boshe increased. It’s been 12 days. I was very puzzled. Who knows what this could be the reason?

547 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sweden
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
+3 more
Celestial-Sound says

I’m pretty much in the same situation, I guess they’re just busy. Just got to be patient :smitten:

229 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Germany
Boldtrax says

Dudes just have a look of the numbers of authors and the numbers of new tracks approved everyday (and then take this times 4 assumably to know about the overall number) it just takes time!

I can not blame you – but I am saying this at this point, I’m really sick of reading over and over again “why does reviewing take so long”. You know, there are enough other RF marketplaces where it takes up to half a year before your cues get online. And 2nd, when you uploaded a track and put it in the review queue – let it be there and do some f$%&in new music meanwhile. Sorry but really – why people are so… well don’t know even a word for that. Don’t get me wrong it’s nothing personal against your question, and the simple answer is that there are more and more authors flooding this marketplace, and the Envato staff does a hell of a job to get along with that. But meanwhile every 2nd thread (only felt number, not real) is about “Why does it take so long” – I find this annoying. Especially since there is a huge thread about that in the top of the forum! Even with answers from staff in between so just open your eyes and take a read, please :)

Write music, guess that’s more important.

Just my 2c
B.

656 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
Blinn says

What’s wrong with starting on a new project while the old one is in the queue? I don’t wait for one sound to upload before making another.

504 posts
  • Italy
bosone says

is AJ becoming too crowded?? (and i’m a relatively new author… here since august 2012). But, as a matter of fact, is the only marketplace which sells some of my music… the other ones I tried were not so successfull… :-/

504 posts
  • Italy
bosone says

is AJ becoming too crowded?? (and i’m a relatively new author… here since august 2012). But, as a matter of fact, is one of the few marketplaces which sells some of my music… most the other ones I tried were not so “successfull” ... :-/

i like it a lot also because of the graphic layout and the “social” approach. it’s really a pleasure being here. the only drawback is the veeeeeeeeeery low percentage of share – 33% if far too low for the non-exclusive membership – and the song prices are soooo low! :)

2003 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Switzerland
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says

Don’t worry, take it easy!! :) On other marketplaces the queue is still much longer, even when we are not used to that, we are spoiled….
Envato does a lot to change that “problem”, but we need some patience, of course. Check this out, I think everything is said already there :)

37 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Akoahi says

Thank for all) Ok, I’ll be patient)

1547 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
SoundFix says

Dudes just have a look of the numbers of authors and the numbers of new tracks approved everyday (and then take this times 4 assumably to know about the overall number) it just takes time!

I can not blame you – but I am saying this at this point, I’m really sick of reading over and over again “why does reviewing take so long”. You know, there are enough other RF marketplaces where it takes up to half a year before your cues get online. And 2nd, when you uploaded a track and put it in the review queue – let it be there and do some f$%&in new music meanwhile. Sorry but really – why people are so… well don’t know even a word for that. Don’t get me wrong it’s nothing personal against your question, and the simple answer is that there are more and more authors flooding this marketplace, and the Envato staff does a hell of a job to get along with that. But meanwhile every 2nd thread (only felt number, not real) is about “Why does it take so long” – I find this annoying. Especially since there is a huge thread about that in the top of the forum! Even with answers from staff in between so just open your eyes and take a read, please :)

Write music, guess that’s more important.

Just my 2c
B.

Very well put, I’m glad you said that. I’m sick of people moaning too.

by
by
by
by
by
by