236 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
martinjamez says

Today one of my item got accepted & got a message from the reviewer, but when i clicked on the link it took me to the “Page not found”. The item is not in hidden items too. Why its not shown even i got the approved message from reviewer. Is this happened for anyone before?

1739 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Today one of my item got accepted & got a message from the reviewer, but when i clicked on the link it took me to the “Page not found”. The item is not in hidden items too. Why its not shown even i got the approved message from reviewer. Is this happened for anyone before?

Sounds weird. You should try to open a support ticket and post the ticket id so staff can help you out here.

61 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
ShaqueDesign says

please make it clear what was written on the email

236 posts
+2 more
martinjamez says

Sounds weird. You should try to open a support ticket and post the ticket id so staff can help you out here.
yes i already opened a support ticket
236 posts
+2 more
martinjamez says

please make it clear what was written on the email

this is the message i got Congratulations! Your submission “Item Name” has been approved for sale on GraphicRiver. You can view it online here: (i removed the item name & link)

by
by
by
by
by
by