86 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Bad_cop says

In PSDtuts, there’s a html template that we have to work out from. But in Appstorm, what are we supposed to do?

398 posts I <3 WordPress
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Located in United States Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Won a competition
+9 more
BoxyStudio says

What?

Appstorm is a blog for Mac applications, nothing more. Why would they have templates to work from??

80 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Denmark
+1 more
mads says

I think he wants to write a post for AppStorm.

I’m not sure you can do that at all, but try making a pitch via. E-mail. If they like it, I’m sure they will let you guest post.

86 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Bad_cop says

http://mac.appstorm.net/about/write-a-how-to/ You can write for appstorm. And yes, i would like to write for appstorm, but don’t know how to do so?

352 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
danharper says

I’m not sure what you’re asking.

Write the article as basic HTML markup (use H3 for sub-titles in the post, and H4 for sub-sub-titles). Include a 200×200px image, zip it up and send it off via the form.

The ‘Tips’ are created with
<p class="tip">Tip here</p>

Not sure what else you need to know. But it looks no different than writing for any other of the Envato sites.

86 posts
+2 more
Bad_cop says

Thanks.

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Yep. It’s fairly consistent across all Envato sites. Follow Dan’s directions and you should be just fine!

by
by
by
by
by
by