316 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
SyamilMJ says

Yep sure ;)

1677 posts Multimedia Artistry
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says
I seem to have no other choice than to use this one, but for my needs, I need:
  • to be able to create some page templates that are built in, already there, and can be changed
  • I need to create page templates or just layouts right there in the page/post edit page

Thanks for any reply :)

152 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
partnuz says

I seem to have no other choice than to use this one, but for my needs, I need: * to be able to create some page templates that are built in, already there, and can be changed * I need to create page templates or just layouts right there in the page/post edit page Thanks for any reply :)

Why don’t you hire developer to improve Aqua Builder and contribute the code so that everybody else can benefit from it. SyamilMJ has already contributed a lot of.

991 posts It's in the pipeline!
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
purethemes says

I seem to have no other choice than to use this one, but for my needs, I need: * to be able to create some page templates that are built in, already there, and can be changed * I need to create page templates or just layouts right there in the page/post edit page Thanks for any reply :)
Why don’t you hire developer to improve Aqua Builder and contribute the code so that everybody else can benefit from it. SyamilMJ has already contributed a lot of.

+1 probably more than than most of us here. I’m constantly in awe seeing the work he’s sharing with us.

4 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Europe
FinalThemes says

Thanks a lot :)

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
templatify says

thanks man. great work. i’ll definitely give it a try in my next (basically first) theme.

Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

I think I have no better choice than to start working on this. I would gladly contribute to this project if I can get some help developing my own custom code for it.

I can contribute documentation and some of my very own customization and I hope to get others involved.

What I want to achieve:
  • the page builder can remember some default page templates and make them editable
  • I can start developing page templates on the fly on page edit
  • I can add widgets with their settings

Please let me know.

316 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
SyamilMJ says

Hi dnp,

The plugin is very flexible. It’s a sort of a framework rather than just a plugin itself. I only made it that way because I know not everyone wants to get their hands dirty with the codes and rather just build on top of it. Almost anything you can think of above can be easily done. Just to my prove my point, take a look at this theme where it completely changed the block interface – Novelty. If you know your way around PHP & WordPress well enough then it should be VERY easy to achieve what you wanted listed above, but I’m not going to hold your hand through that, I’m truly sorry.

p/s: Anyone who flags this for cross-promotion, I’ll stab you to death, because that’s clearly not the intention here.

Cheers

+4 more
dnp_theme says
This thing right here is a much better approach http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/siteorigin-panels

It’s almost the thing I want, except it does not include Bootstrap already.

20 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
imikedesigns says

Thank you a million times SyamilMJ. All that hard work and releasing under GPL should earn you some kinda shiny badge of awesomeness. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by