DistinctiveThemes Recent Posts Threads Started
153 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
DistinctiveThemes says

@DistinctiveThemes – AQPB just uses short codes in the content, your short codes can be added to any page template you need as long as you’re calling the_content() somewhere in the page :)

You don’t mean Live Composer do you?

EDIT: You don’t necessarily have to use the_content() actually, you could use a separate meta input to add the short code, as long as you call do_shortcode() on the output.

Cheers Tom! The problem im facing is with aqua enabled any page template i create (in this case in talking about these http://codex.wordpress.org/Page_Templates) is ignored

However this only happens once a template has been created with aqua – so with the plugin enabled (but with no actual templates created) my page templates can be selected as you would normally expect, but as soon as i create a layout with aqua there gone

its been driving me crazy today lol

1270 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

That’s wierd..

Feel free to send me what you’re working on and I can take a quick look if you like.

316 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
SyamilMJ says

Aqua Page Builder gets a new facelift and bug fixes. See all the details here – http://aquagraphite.com/2014/07/updated-aqua-page-builder-v1-1-4/

I’d urge that theme builders to at least try the new version on your themes to make sure it doesn’t introduce any conflicts. This will be made available in the coming weeks on WordPress.org to give some time for people to report any bugs or submit any small requests.

Cheers

9 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Vietnam
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
qktheme says

Hi @SyamilMJ,

Is it support Bootstrap 3 ?

193 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
codeex says

new facelift is beautiful, I’m looking forward on using this on my RE theme :)

366 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
PixelStores says

Hi @SyamilMJ, Is it support Bootstrap 3 ?

Just checking the elements looks like the plugin does not use the Bootstrap framework but looks dead easy to change the elements.

This is an impressive looking tool and can see how the plugin can be extended to fit our themes. Just wondering if it would be possible to make it slightly responsive with a fluid container rather than fixed. Apart from that it’s looking sweet! Nice work.

Edit: Just wondering if there is an import/export template feature or would the standard WP xml export work out the box?

DistinctiveThemes
DistinctiveThemes Recent Posts Threads Started
153 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
DistinctiveThemes says

@PixelStores it’s a joy to work with so you should have no trouble beefing it up a little with responsiveness

As for import etc, it’s handles just like posts, so easy as by and should work out the box

@SyamilMJ – iv said it a million times, but thanks again for ALL of your brilliant code

1270 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

I’ll put in a pull request for pluggable functions I’ve written in my version of AQPB, then you can plug the columns class and convert it to bootstrap or whatever really simply from within the theme :)

316 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
SyamilMJ says

I’ll put in a pull request for pluggable functions I’ve written in my version of AQPB, then you can plug the columns class and convert it to bootstrap or whatever really simply from within the theme :)

Sounds good. I think the before_block method should be a good place to allow developers to modify the CSS class.

@DistinctiveThemes Appreciate that :)

@PixelStores Currently, the XML export is able to export the templates, although a dedicated import/export tool is a good idea. Will look into this

193 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
codeex says

is the new version (1.1.4) already release?

by
by
by
by
by
by