145 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Austria Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
LovelessDesign says

Hello. I’m using the Aqua Resizing script.

Do you have an idea how to realize a Responsive Design with it? img { max-width: 100%; } alone doesn’t work because the set image width/height (I’m new to responsive design).

316 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
SyamilMJ says

Updated to v1.1.5 – now handles WP_Error on image resize

@lovelessdesign – take a look at some of themes on here that uses Aqua Resizer

439 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
Pixelous says

Updated to v1.1.5 – now handles WP_Error on image resize @lovelessdesign – take a look at some of themes on here that uses Aqua Resizer

Hi, how could we found these themes that use Aqua Resizer? Going to try it by the way.

316 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
SyamilMJ says

Put this in Google search – site:themeforest.net responsive aqua resizer

A few authors who were kind enough to credit Aqua Resizer in the theme description will pop up there.

238 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
dmsumon says

Hi!

I developed a similar script into my new framework, so I just wanna ask and compare :)

1.) can you set the storing directory ?

2.) can you set image expiration time ( caching )

3.) does it automatically tests the permissions ?

4.) how the script behave when the image is actually smaller than wanted dimensions ?

5.) if its stored automatically into upload directory, what happen when I resize 2 images with same name but different location. For example:

img1: /template/nyc.jpg

img2: /images/nyc.jpg

does it have hashing function which can different these 2 images ?

could you share some kind of technical problems which you were experiencing ?

thx and cheers, freshface

Can you also share your script with us? :nerdy:

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Tarmapi says

What are the differences between the Aqua Resizer and this script: http://austinmatzko.com/wordpress-plugins/filosofo-custom-image-sizes/

Can anyone tell which is better?

46 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
MonkeeThemes says

I am using timthumb because it can also resize images that are not from the media uploader but external websites.

Good script anyway! Thanks for sharing.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
markroot says

Great script, it almost works perfectly! The only thing I can’t get to work is zoom-crop for images that are smaller. How can I achieve this?

For example: I have an image that is 280×250 that need to be zoom-cropped proportionally to 300×250.

316 posts
+2 more
SyamilMJ says

What are the differences between the Aqua Resizer and this script: http://austinmatzko.com/wordpress-plugins/filosofo-custom-image-sizes/ Can anyone tell which is better?

That plugin requires you to define attachment id. In some cases this requires you to query the database with a custom function to retrieve the attachment id from a given full URL e.g. when using custom fields etc.

Not saying mine is better, but it’s easier because all you need is the URL .

316 posts
+2 more
SyamilMJ says

Great script, it almost works perfectly! The only thing I can’t get to work is zoom-crop for images that are smaller. How can I achieve this? For example: I have an image that is 280×250 that need to be zoom-cropped proportionally to 300×250.

That’s not possible I’m afraid since WP’s native image_resize() function does not support this.

by
by
by
by
by
by