1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Ferina says

First question: Hi, I finished uploading photos in the slider that came with the theme and in documentation it is said to copy/paste to anywere I want it to appear. Since I’m a complete newbie in WP I don’t know exactly where. I did watch some utube tuts and tried to copypaste <?php putRevSlider(“slider1”,”homepage”) ?> to my one and only post where I already have default txt: “hello world” and in notepad: “Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!” but the slider just didn’t show up. What am I doing wrong? I’m guessing I’m pasting it wrong….

second question: Those predefined txt layers that you put on photos in slider looks bad to me. I don’t like any of them. Is it possible to get just a simple text with no yellow glow and background colour? Just a plain text, just like in photoshop?

third question: When I uploaded photos in the slider the sharpness of photos was ruined. It does not look like anywhere sharp like the photos you can see in Live Preview of Aqua theme. My photos look like they have not been sharpened properly in photoshop. The thing is I’m a photographer and I realy know how to sharp photos. Maybe the problem is that it is recommended to upload 800522px and I uploaded 800533px resolution. Anyone had same problem?

Many thanks and forgive me ignorance, I just started to learn WP.

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
dashaunda says

Are there any instructions on how to use the Aqua Theme? I can not find them anywhere.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

^ Hi dashaunda, you’ll find the theme’s documentation included in the item’s All files & documentation file available for download in your Downloads page.

In addition, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.

Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by