I recorded a screencast for the authors to point out some areas that I feel are lacking—most notably: branding.
You can watch the video here: http://notes.envato.com/case-studies/be-professional-be-believable-brand-your-profile-page/
I promise that the simple techniques, detailed in the video above, can have drastic effects on your sales.
thanks for the screencast, I learn a lot for it , guess we should get my profile ready before we start selling.
Just a question, how about username ? is a personal username better or company name better ? it seem to me some of the example you show case in the screencast are using their company as their username, is there any recommendation on this ?
nice! i learn a lot!
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
screenr please :’(
The video is brocken