38 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Westernkings says
p.s. – You should see what happens when McDonald’s puts onions on my cheeseburger when I ask for none.

You got your dummy back then? waaah waaah waah lol.

I read every contract fully, It is not at all difficult to read if you spent 10 minutes actually doing so. A basic grasp of english is all you need, really.

238 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Mastergreed says
Saying that nobody reads them isn’t an excuse. You are agreeing to a legally binding document and by agreeing you are almost always also stating that you’ve read through the document and fully understand it (it’s in most ToS’s, etc.) as expressed in the document.

Up :).

I’m not saying there are people who read each and every agreement, personally I’m often just scanning them (in case of most websites), skipping standard phrases and analysing the original ones. But in case of more complex on-line services (like any I’m sharing personal data with, e.g PayPal) and all off-line services I’m reading every single line ot text, because if I will miss something important, I’ll be the one who will experience “sucking” :P. The same applies to your bank account, flat rent or or jobc contract. And don’t tell me those are different things because they’re all the same.

You didn’t read the agreement, but you accepted it, therefore – happy sucking. Don’t try to blame someone else for your own laziness, OK? And don’t tell me you live in US :P. People think that if they will make enough noise they will get everything they want. You’re not a child, right? Then be an adult and learn how to take responsibility for your actions. If you can’t, then don’t press that “accept” buttons any more and we will all be happy.

578 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
+6 more
ryan says

OK, enough ripping on this guy. This has all since been resolved.

I’m locking this thread.

by
by
by
by
by
by