also is very very slow. don’t know if this should needs to be, but is slow. and it needs really some interface tweaks to make it more user friendly. anyway this are few critics I have, I think is still beta so more will be change it, so we will wait and see. But small issues aside this is great I love it.
yeah I also find it quite slow…
Holy crap, didn’t even know about this
As a feature request, i would like to see a chart that shows the number of files purchased that day along with the number of visitors, sort of like a comparison chart.
Holy crap, didn’t even know about this As a feature request, i would like to see a chart that shows the number of files purchased that day along with the number of visitors, sort of like a comparison chart.
Devs, whatever you planning don’t touch that tool, or screw something
Wow, didn’t knew about this tool. It’s great to check the stats of your files! I don’t need the flagcounter anymore to keep track of my page visits..
Thx for sharing!
It’s a great tool and it ought to be in the user dashboard really. I think its usefulness is rather limited at the moment though. But a few small improvements could really help here.
- Choose time scale for graphs.
- Compare graphs for various items.
- Analyse sales as well as just page views. etc.
- Superimpose page views as well as sales.
- See which internal (i.e. using Envato’s search system) were used to find the item
- See the internal referring page… i.e. did they come from your profile page /popular items / from a search
Then users can really begin to build a picture about how buyers are using the market places… an insight that is sorely lacking at Envato.
It needs to be quicker too.
Cool! This should be in the dashboard!!
I’m happy about the graph, but not too happy to see the gradual decline of traffic. Haha!
This is a great tool except the remarks already made. But I think it would be very useful to track also the referrals, as by now, we have absolutely no idea where our referring traffic is coming from and no track of conversion neither.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.