I get a load of errors lol
Thanks for this information, before i discover this i didn’t know how to track items traffic:)
Oh, just noticed this post and based on feedback from my WordPress developing friends I am actually helping them build some tools that I think are really connected to the issues in this post.
It is still in it’s very very very early development and I want to develop any new features based on the feedback I get from personal conversations and forum posts.
The link is http://insights.kioskfolio.com/.
Please let me know what you think and how I can help. Please also let me know if you do not like it so I can improve it
- Ability to see all time visit graph for single item for all time
- Ability to see all items on one graph for one month and , all time
- Ability to see all keywords from external searches for any item at one page
P.S. Same stats for main page and collection pages, shold help as well …Ugly flagcounter banners could be removed then
Thank you. It’s very useful . First time to observe.
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Item was Featured
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
I agree that analytic can be improved:
One more suggestion is that i can see when is my item sold.
Also it’s a little bit slow. It can be improved but this is also awesome!
Thank you envato !
Thanks Envato! I’m using it everyday
Can you please extend it with sales informations? Another line in the same graph should be ok!
A text table with the same informations under the graph would be great as well.
Since I know that it exists I use it.
I think you should promote your subdomains/special pages more.