1431 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Which of these two forms makes customers to feel more satisfied with their choices, to bring them to buy from you next time?

The quality of your time and quality support (when needed) are the two things I think that can make a buyer to revisit your portfolio and buy more items from you because they are sure of what they are paying for.

1159 posts
  • Located in Brazil
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+8 more
RafaelOliveira says

Thank You so much! is the first headline of all my help files, I want the customer to know that I really care on every purchase :)
Don’t know if it affects my product value or not, but this is something I’ll never change.

28 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Tiguan says

The quality of your time and quality support (when needed) are the two things I think that can make a buyer to revisit your portfolio and buy more items from you because they are sure of what they are paying for.
We not discuss here the general criteria to bring customers back, but thanks for your fair opinion.
325 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
-bianca- says
Which of these two forms makes customers to feel more satisfied with their choices, to bring them to buy from you next time?
As a buyer and as a marketing/communications professional I would definitely choose the ‘thank you’ quote prior to the ‘congratulations’ one. The buyers already have chosen for your product and don’t need extra convincing. I would think: What and why? Also appreciating your buyer,by communicating thank you, builds your reputation as an author (among other things of course). So definitely thank you :)
215 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
volumens says

I think it sounds a bit cocky to say that to a buyer. Anyways, I am always genuinely thankfull when someone buys one of my items.

326 posts Keeping Things Simple
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
cmoreira says

Yes, I say ‘Thank you for purchasing my plugin’. I don’t think it’s a cliche. Like many have said, I really am thankful :) Usually, when they contact me because they found an issue or a bug, I also say something along the lines «I’m Sorry for this setback, (etc) ». I think it’s polite and makes sense.

90 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
Net-Labs says

I’m One of the ones always saying thank you and for 2 reasons.

1. I’m thankful With all this digital mash, it sometimes remains a wonder that someone gets to my theme any way.

2. To show emotion. When someone ask about something and you answer their question it can easily sound to them as if you’re rude, because typing strips emotion from discussions. By starting with a thank you it shows the buyer that I’m not rude or trying to brush them of with my answer, i even took time to say thank you.

304 posts PremiumLayers.com
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
PremiumLayers says

Thank you so much for purchasing my work, do u want me to wash ur car ?

55 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Costa Rica
+3 more
klerith says

Imagine buying a Big Mac and as you hand over your mney the spotty kid shouts

CONGRATULATIONS

You would wanna punch him in the face lol

That’s hilarious XDDD

442 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+5 more
ZozoUI says

Yes, I say ‘Thank you for purchasing my plugin’. I don’t think it’s a cliche. Like many have said, I really am thankful :) Usually, when they contact me because they found an issue or a bug, I also say something along the lines «I’m Sorry for this setback, (etc) ». I think it’s polite and makes sense.

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by