1040 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Alexlasek says

Well I don’t upload anything on here anymore (just dont know what) but I’m part time on the forums, sometimes it feels like fulltime when I have nothing to do, just refreshing every minute haha.

lol, I thought, I am alone hahaha

742 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
LCweb says

With the huge Italian crisis, Envato earnings are a dream!

I still have my web-agency, but spend 95% of the time as Envato Author. :)

183 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
iluzie says

With the huge Italian crisis, Envato earnings are a dream! I still have my web-agency, but spend 95% of the time as Envato Author. :)

And did not mean to offend, after my experience a few years earlier working in this industry,

I think with Indonesian graphic designer salary as ordinary employee, maybe as Envato Author and be a freelancer much much better than be an employee!

That’s what I feel now ;)

281 posts
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has referred 200+ members
+6 more
johnnybd says

About to move to north India for a while (near the himalayas) just to be a Full time envato author (living in India is much cheaper)

599 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
addeystock says

I think I will do my full time job on envato for which i need more hard work…

4641 posts Love & Light
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+8 more
digitalscience says

Quit my job 4 years ago once I got Envato earnings to a good level…. I still do other freelance work, but Envato earnings has been my main source of income for a while. I must say I get a bit bored working from home by myself, 2 years in went abit crazy but I think I’m coming right haha… bonus was to do alot of travelling, so it has its pros and cons.. not sure what the future holds though as I dont think you can rely on Envato earnings forever, for example look what happened to ActiveDen. Probably next thing after going solo is to start your own company with employees and use Envato revenue to kick start it.

121 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+2 more
rabidflash says

I’ve a full-time job which pays pretty decent salary(~1.5k per month). I’m concentrating more of my time on codecanyon right now as it’s helping me learning things apart from flash/flex in which I’ve worked for more than 6 years now.
Soon, I’m planning to team up with a designer and move to TF too. But I don’t think I’ll ever quit my full-time job. For me, the earnings on envato doesn’t seem to be too high except for very few top authors.

183 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
iluzie says

Quit my job 4 years ago once I got Envato earnings to a good level…. I still do other freelance work, but Envato earnings has been my main source of income for a while. I must say I get a bit bored working from home by myself, 2 years in went abit crazy but I think I’m coming right haha… bonus was to do alot of travelling, so it has its pros and cons.. not sure what the future holds though as I dont think you can rely on Envato earnings forever, for example look what happened to ActiveDen. Probably next thing after going solo is to start your own company with employees and use Envato revenue to kick start it.

+1 start your own company with employees and use Envato revenue to kick start it :)

3923 posts After Effects Templates
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+8 more
miseld says

80% of day I spend on marketplaces. When I reach 1.5k per month and make it stable (long term) I will quit my full time job.

1263 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+8 more
Pricop says

I’m spending pretty much of my work time doing and improving the Items posted on Envato, so I can call it “full time”, even though I still have to work hard to make it profitable.

by
by
by
by
by
by