1406 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 8
  • Beta Tester
+9 more
Pricop
says

It’s by no means a CPU hog so what you’ve done is honestly a tad extreme imo.
Have a look at that: http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=118737 and http://chromium.googlecode.com/issues/attachment?aid=1187370000000&name=chrome.png&token=aZOaKR3GOiPDEm_B_7DVas3KYVs%3A1346416732276&inline=1

Sorry but I disagree, I just updated my Google Chrome and didn’t have a full load CPU , not to mention that Chrome is using the memory way much better than the heavy Firefox, and also Love the new Developer console from Chrome, I also switched from Firefox to Chrome and never looked back.

639 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
+1 more
Crakken
says

Sorry but I disagree, I just updated my Google Chrome and didn’t have a full load CPU , not to mention that Chrome is using the memory way much better than the heavy Firefox, and also Love the new Developer console from Chrome, I also switched from Firefox to Chrome and never looked back.

There is nothing to agree with there. It’s not only about you. It’s a problem that a lot of people are facing right now.

111 posts
  • Author Level 5
  • Trendsetter
  • Australia
  • 3 Years of Membership
+3 more
AGSoft
says

It’s by no means a CPU hog so what you’ve done is honestly a tad extreme imo.
Have a look at that:

errr, either that guy hasn’t updated chrome in years or I don’t understand Chromes versioning at all(I’m using version 21.0.1180.89).

73 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • United Kingdom
asifnm7
says

I was a big time user of firefox since the beginning but switched when it got bloated like IE, unfortunately I switched to that pile of rubbish that is opera, what the hell if wrong with that browser? so many bugs.

My browser of choice is now chrome, fast, customizable and so far bug free, with x new tab page it is extremely nice! And memory usage is way better than firefox.

332 posts Tabvn
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 6
  • Author Level 9
  • Beta Tester
+5 more
tabvn
says

i did update, i dont see problem .

1832 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Trendsetter
  • United States
  • Copyright Ninja
+6 more
plugindistrict
says

Chrome runs better than FF in almost every case, including CPU usage.

1749 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart
says

Better idea: Switch to Google Chrome.
Firebug is the only reason I still use Firefox :(

+ 1

2468 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
digitalimpact
says

Interesting, never saw any Firebug issues in Firefox. Not in 15, not in 16 and not in 17.

However, I am still waiting for Firefox to bring Retina display support, it’s the only browser I use that still doesn’t have it :(

954 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Winner
+3 more
aleluja
says

You cant drag and drop from chrome to photoshop :(

by
by
by