256 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Located in Belgium
+9 more
Sitebase says

Every time you use an arrow inside the pre tag like -> this is replaced with ?>. That’s very annoying because some people just copy the code an then complain that it isn’t working.

Can you please fix this bug? Thanks!

Example:
<?php $Object?>method(); ?>
731 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
mordauk says

I’ve noticed this too.

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Yeah – that is irritating.

99 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
Lamovo says

Just want to drop in and add that there’s another serious bug:

Take a look at the code I posted: http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/simple-accordion-menu-for-blog-archiving/51531

The details closing tag comes right after the opening tag (while I posted code with the details closing tag coming right after the ul closing tag).

I have experienced the same issue with the section tag (while replying on an item’s comment).

by
by
by
by
by
by