693 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
OhmLab says

Hello AJ community!

I have just launched a new series on my website that centers around profiling authors from the AudioJungle community. As discussed in a thread last week, @unseenbattle was the first to be interviewed. Please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think. If you would like to be featured as well, send me a message and we can get the ball rolling. I am dedicating part of my day, every day, to helping grow this community of amazing talent and hopefully get those who are featured some extra traffic that they wouldn’t have received otherwise.

As always, feedback is welcomed and encouraged. Hope you all are enjoying the week so far.

Here is the link to the post: http://ohmlabmusic.com/?page_id=172

1180 posts 12 notes. Unlimited potential.
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
garethcoker Envato team says

Cool and extensive interview with no annoying questions like “What gear do you use?”

I would love to be interviewed, but I haven’t been on Audiojungle long enough to justify an interview. Give it a month or two and then I’ll probably ask to be featured!

Cheers,

GC

693 posts
+7 more
OhmLab says
Cool and extensive interview with no annoying questions like “What gear do you use?”

I would love to be interviewed, but I haven’t been on Audiojungle long enough to justify an interview. Give it a month or two and then I’ll probably ask to be featured!

Cheers,

GC

Thanks for taking the time to read it and provide some feedback @garethcoker. This little project is going to be fun!

Honestly, I believe that it’s never to early or late. It’s about growing this thing with the help of each other. If you would like to help kick off your business here on AJ, just send me a message through my profile page and we’ll take it form there. You already have a bunch of good stuff people would like to hear.

328 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
palmtreep says

That first interview was a really nice one :) Great read and some really good questions on that :)

2118 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I agree on this :) I just read the interview and I like your idea for it ;)

693 posts
+7 more
OhmLab says

Thanks guys. Just want to try to find new ways for us to get to know more about the people behind the projects here, and help to grow the community.

334 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
unseenbattle Volunteer moderator says

Thanks OhmLab, and thanks to the others for taking the time to read it. :) I hope I didn’t embarrass myself too much ;)

Who’s next?

And @GarethCoker… what is UP? I assume this is you pictured in your “images” section of your website http://www.gareth-coker.net/ ? Wherever you are is like how I envision Heaven (since I’m limited to what I know here on earth)...

:D

1180 posts 12 notes. Unlimited potential.
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+12 more
garethcoker Envato team says

Yes, that is me on the website, all taken in the last 10 months. However I should probably get a couple of decent looking hi-res promo shots done as well. Ho hum, time to allocate more budget for marketing…!!!

693 posts
+7 more
OhmLab says
Yes, that is me on the website, all taken in the last 10 months. However I should probably get a couple of decent looking hi-res promo shots done as well. Ho hum, time to allocate more budget for marketing…!!!

It’s a great site, nice navigation, beautiful images, incredible portfolio and an impressive first impression. My hat is off to you, sir ;)

693 posts
+7 more
OhmLab says

Alright everyone, the response was so overwhelming form the first artist profile, the second one is already here. Don’t expect them every day like this ;). It will probably be more like every couple weeks, or so.

This time around we get to meet @garethcoker, who is incredibly talented, well travelled and an all around nice guy. Check out the article here, and let him know what you think! http://ohmlabmusic.com/?page_id=172

If you are interested in being interviewed and featured on the OhmLab website, just send me a message and we’ll chat.

by
by
by
by
by
by