• Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
joesacco says

Thanks Chris. This was fun!

OhmLab said
Alright, we have another interview live! This time we meet Joe Sacco, who has been here at AudioJungle since May of this year. He is off to a good start and has talent. You can check out the interview here: http://ohmlabmusic.com/

We do have other folks who are already signed up to be interviewed, but we are always looking for more people to participate. This really is a fun experience and it provides extra exposure you otherwise wouldn’t receive. So, if you are interested please message me directly to get started.

Happy reading, everyone! :)
702 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
OhmLab says

Hey everyone, I’m back!! Nice to see everyone busy as usual. And we gained a TON of new authors since I disappeared a month ago. Guess it’s not too surprising…

Just because I have relocated to Thailand doesn’t mean that this project has come to an end. Quite the opposite actually! :) I have received a bunch of emails asking about why a new interview hasn’t been posted in a while. It takes a little time to pack up one’s life and move around the world!

So who is up next?

If you are unfamiliar to the Artist Profile Series, you can check it out here. http://ohmlabmusic.com/?cat=30 It is a fun way for us to get to know each other and for the AJ authors who take part to gain some extra (and free) exposure they wouldn’t normally get. It is a very popular series and the OhmLab community has quickly embraced it.

If you are interested in being interviewed and joining some of the most popular and successful artists here on AudioJungle on the OhmLab site, shoot me a message and we can take it form there.

Cheers! OhmLab

79 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
tobybrez says

Great reading! It’s nice to get to know the artists here through their own words.

Maybe someday you’ll want to interview me when I become rich and famous. I’m new and I’m pretty boring right now. :-)

1050 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+7 more
Sonicbyte says

I want my own interview :)

38 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in United States
BlakeEwing says

This is really a fantastic idea. I’ve bookmarked it for further reading, and I’m looking forward to new entries! :)

-Blake

748 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
guitarjock says

Hello OhmLab,

I love your website and your music. You absolutely have a talent for all things music!

Anyway, I am definitely interested in being interviewed.

- Guitarjock

702 posts
+8 more
OhmLab says

Wanted to you all know I just posted the latest interview. This time you get to know Wellman Lake, aka W3llm4n here on AudioJungle. Go check it out! http://ohmlabmusic.com/

I have a couple more good ones coming your way soon! Stay tuned… And if you are interested in being featured, just shoot me a direct message.

Happy reading!

Cheers, OhmLab

702 posts
+8 more
OhmLab says

This week’s interview features the latest Community Superstar competition winner and recent AudioJungle arrival, Eric Morris a.k.a. Guitarjock! This is your chance to get to know him a bit better, which I would highly recommend because he’s going to be sticking around here quite a while. :) It’s a great read and well worth a few moments of your time. You can check it out here http://ohmlabmusic.com/

Anyone else who is interested in being featured on the site can message me directly, I’d be happy to hear from you.

Happy reading!

Cheers, OhmLab

702 posts
+8 more
OhmLab says

The latest interview is live, and this time Rodrigo from the Sonicbyte project is featured!! He’s pretty popular around here, so I hope you all have the chance to stop by and get to know him on a more personal level. It’s a great read! http://ohmlabmusic.com/

As always, if you are interested in joining the fun and having the opportunity to be featured in an interview, just shoot me a message or reply to this thread to get the ball rolling. This is a fun little project that the entire AudioJungle community benefits from and I love to share a little traffic from my wonderful followers! :)

Enjoy!

Cheers, OhmLab

by
by
by
by
by
by