1049 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+7 more
Sonicbyte says

Thanks Ohmlab I really enjoy the experience and thanks for the time and effort you put on my interview…So wish best of luck with your music and project….

thanks ! :)

409 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
joesacco says

Hey I was missing the “what kind of gear do you use” question… come on you need to do it for us geeks!

693 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
OhmLab says

Hey everyone! Guess what’s coming back?! :bigsmile:

After many months of hard work (and while traveling around the world no less!), the new website is almost complete which means the return of the original, and very popular, Artist Profile Series! I’m stoked to get back to showcasing more of the incredible talent we have here in the AJ community. Please excuse the last of the construction left to be wrapped up around the site when you visit.

It will work the same as it always has. If you are interested, just shoot me a message or reply to the thread letting me know and we can take it from there. Please do keep in mind that this is a pretty popular thing here, so be patient if you have submitted a request to be featured but haven’t had your chance yet. Often times there are quite a few people who are already being interviewed, and I like to make sure we space these out a bit to ensure everyone who is featured gets a fair amount of time in the spotlight. AND , there are still a lot of older posts that still need to be added back to the site in the new format, so if you have been featured in the past and do not see your interview anywhere, do not fret. It will be back up very soon! It really is a ton of work to rebuild a big website from scratch while on the road and still meet the needs of your clients. ;)

And yes Joe, yeah you Joe Sacco, I will bring back some of the equipment/gear questions into the mix, but not at the expense of the ever-so-fun iPod question!

And in response to the many messages I’ve received lately, but sadly haven’t had much chance to respond to, no I am not in the least bit bothered by the other folks who have started up their own versions of this little project here. In fact, I love it!! The more the merrier is how I see it. For me, it’s all about community and helping each other get noticed and have a platform to share more about who we are and what we do. A lot of us here have something pretty special happening that sets apart from the rest of the folks selling royalty-free stuff in other networks online, so I’m happy to see more of this kind of thing happening honestly.

Here is a link to the OhmLab Website for those of you who are unfamiliar and for anyone interested in checking out the new digs or wanting to read up on some of your fellow AJ Authors. All past interviews are in the Artist Profile area, which is part of the blogs. Again my apologies for the clutter and/or missing links. :)

Cheers,
OhmLab
421 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+12 more
NikiN Envato team says

This is great news, glad to hear it :)

409 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
joesacco says

Hey Chris this is awesome news!! All the best.

by
by
by
by
by
by