• Won a Competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
+2 more
agurghis says

Hi all!

I expected more sales for AS2 XML Advanced Image Gallery, maybe I didn’t meet the buyers expectation.

I’m open for suggestions, so keep them coming!

Alex Gurghis

72 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
YasenSlavov says

I love your gallery…the only thing I can think of to help you increase your earnings is making a AS3 version. Good luck!

579 posts It's just life. Just live it.
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
agurghis says
I love your gallery…the only thing I can think of to help you increase your earnings is making a AS3 version. Good luck!

Thank you for your suggestion. As I don’t know the AS3 I ’ll have to ask someone to help me :)

54 posts
johnblaze says

Hey Alex, I was actually one of the people who purchased this gallery and I must say I loved it. If you would like to improve on it I would suggest having the large image scalable with the screen. This is one of the improvements I tried to do with it but Im not that great at scripting.

It is well designed unlike many many of the galleries here which look like they’ve been designed by 3 year olds….AS2 is still good if you ask me.

Im actually looking for an xml programmer/designer, if your interested send me a pm or an email at jmgraphix@hotmail.com

Johnny

1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
krzychun says

hi, What happen if there will be more than eg. 100 categories. Any scrolling (what kind)?

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
escaperoots says

Hi,

I really like the gallery but I really dislike the fact that the arrows for the previous and next image move depending on the size of the image. I would much prefer if they were in a fixed position as it would take less effort for the user.

An option for an auto play slideshow would be great too.

Tommy

7 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
sfmsfm says
Hi all!

I expected more sales for AS2 XML Advanced Image Gallery, maybe I didn’t meet the buyers expectation.

I’m open for suggestions, so keep them coming!

Alex Gurghis

Hi Alex my wish list would be to be able to change the grey background and text font size and colour (I would actually like this done because you can’t read it lol) in the xml style sheet

and have the ability for the thumbs to be verticle let or right or horizontal top or bottom in the xml

how hard would it be for you to make these changes I wonder the gallery is fantastic and that would be the icing on the cake! I want the upgrade if you do it :) sue

1 post
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
ktjp says

Hi,

How can I jump right to the big images when press a category?

And could you help me out, with a re-coding of the categories to embed a mouse position function to scroll the gallery categories ( I have 40+) I will pay you for this additional work. And could send you an email for you to see my design ideas.

regards

Kr.

by
by
by
by
by
by