hey anyone know how to resize a swf on the fly with as3 and also update the embedded swf in the html.
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
You can load the SWF into a loader and then put the loader into a movieclip and then resize the movieclip. The new swf can then simply be embedded into a HTML file.
on the fly
What “on the fly” mean? real time ?
I don’t know if it’s your needed :
Search browsercanvas use google
Put this file in the page
and call the function you want from Flash using ExternalInterface.
Open the js file to see the functions you need.
Thanks PJ !
You would make your swf be
StageAlign = Top-Left
Then have a function call the JS from My previous post. You could do something similar with JQuery to resize the div with animation.