Anyone know of a quick and easy way of grabbing the ellapsed time of an interval on a Timer. Since Adobe doesn’t have a pause method for the Timer Class.
- Exclusive Author
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
var timeStart:int = new Date().getTime();Then you can find the elapsed time using this line whenever needed:
var elapsedTime:int = new Date().getTime()-timeStart;
The value will be in milliseconds.
Gotta build one yourself
Check this out…
VF ....Exactly what i was looking for ! Thanks Dude!