• Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

Use of Envato ScreenShots

A little bad news about the new assets

I personally think that this kind of information have to be posted on MarketPlaces Global Discussion, every user needs to know about this decisions.

2075 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
LanceSnider says

Don’t worry, it doesn’t go into effect for a while. Every site will mention it on their forums long before we start making changes. That being said, it should probably be here too. Thanks for taking care of that. :) Sticky.

4338 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

Thank you Lance, I’ll give my two cents

I don’t think this is a good solution guys, instead of make this kind of restrictions I think you should take an ScreenShot of the Envato sites, add a solid watermark and upload it to the assets library. We don’t have enough good & free place holders for our designs. Think about it please.

1173 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Motionreactor says
Thank you Lance, I’ll give my two cents I don’t think this is a good solution guys, instead of make this kind of restrictions I think you should take an ScreenShot of the Envato sites, add a solid watermark and upload it to the assets library. We don’t have enough good & free place holders for our designs. Think about it please.

Dazzle us with your design skills / photography. I’d rather see some of your own unique work as a buyer.

4338 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
Dazzle us with your design skills / photography. I’d rather see some of your own unique work as a buyer.

Ok, you’re certainly right, but I’m/we’re not a photographer(s), we also need a quick way to design faster, buyers see the well structured site, the details on your design. For example, without the Rockable Screenshot this design wasn’t successful.

by
by
by
by
by
by