590 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
CodeSwift says

Most buyers are american, so I get the most sales in the evening and at night. I live in holland, so GMT +1. Like someone said above, it’s a nice surprise when you wake up :)

I saw your workplace on the forums, do you hire new people? :) Just kidding, but awesome workspace do you have.

Ontopic: Sometimes I had one day not any sale. Then suddenly I had 5 sales in 2 hours. It’s difficult science over here :)

381 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
redfactory says

Most buyers are american, so I get the most sales in the evening and at night. I live in holland, so GMT +1. Like someone said above, it’s a nice surprise when you wake up :)

I saw your workplace on the forums, do you hire new people? :) Just kidding, but awesome workspace do you have.

Ontopic: Sometimes I had one day not any sale. Then suddenly I had 5 sales in 2 hours. It’s difficult science over here :)

Haha that depends, do you code? ;) Well it would be nice to have a meetup sometime, together with some other TF folks maybe? Food for thought :)

590 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
CodeSwift says

I’m a “master” at HTML /CSS and good at jQuery. I have to code W3C and for “Webrichtlijnen” (you may know?) proof for work. We make government(gemeenten) websites. But I’ve got some lack of knowledge when it comes to PHP ;)

Would be a great idea, there are some Dutch Themeforest’ers out here. We have to arrange some kind of meeting sometimes.

1383 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wpCanyonThemes says

I’m a “master” at HTML /CSS and good at jQuery. I have to code W3C and for “Webrichtlijnen” (you may know?) proof for work. We make government(gemeenten) websites. But I’ve got some lack of knowledge when it comes to PHP ;) Would be a great idea, there are some Dutch Themeforest’ers out here. We have to arrange some kind of meeting sometimes.

By meeting you mean “a party till everyone drop on the floor from alcohol”? :)

381 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
+6 more
redfactory says

I’m a “master” at HTML /CSS and good at jQuery. I have to code W3C and for “Webrichtlijnen” (you may know?) proof for work. We make government(gemeenten) websites. But I’ve got some lack of knowledge when it comes to PHP ;) Would be a great idea, there are some Dutch Themeforest’ers out here. We have to arrange some kind of meeting sometimes.
By meeting you mean “a party till everyone drop on the floor from alcohol”? :)

Haha, well yes :p We were thinking of doing a three day wordpress spree. Vriday is ‘meeting’ day, saturday and sunday is kick-ass theming collaboration day. Rapid theming to the max! If we get enough folks together this could be a nice opportunity to share some knowledge :)

1635 posts Building the Web.
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+7 more
ZoomIt says

Haha, well yes :p We were thinking of doing a three day wordpress spree. Vriday is ‘meeting’ day, saturday and sunday is kick-ass theming collaboration day. Rapid theming to the max! If we get enough folks together this could be a nice opportunity to share some knowledge :)

I’ll be in Amsterdam this summer. I code wordpress, html/css, jquery, flash, not much of a designer though :D

Maybe you should set a date. Do you live far from Amsterdam ?

ONTOPIC : It’s 90% random. All I can tell you is that Thursday-Wed are the most sales and normally weekend sales are usually the lowest

by
by
by
by
by
by