• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Austria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+3 more
revaxarts says

on an iPad I get the drop down on the first click and the second just closes it. I’m not able to reach the dashboard at all. The only way is by clicking one of the sub menu points and click on the dashboard tab on that page

2061 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Germany
+3 more
Creattive says

You don’t need a drop down, as once you visit / land on your dashboard you have all the tabs for what is contained within the drop down tho right? Therefore it’s duplicate menu basically – but I understand that if you just wanted to go direct to statement, then yes you would want a drop down, but really, analytics should of probably shown that 99% of clicks on your profile name from authors was exactly where they wanted to be – their dashboard.

I hardly want 5% of the times I click on my name to go to my dashboard. On not so support-intensive and therefor not so comment-intensive marketplaces as themeforest, for example videohive, the dashboard has nothing to show us besides the upload queue status which is not working properly for quite some time now. So the dashboard has no information for me that I am interested in and I think it is better to get rid of a whole page-load in order to access the site I want and then having one click more to get to the dashboard.

2518 posts Community Officer
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
+16 more
contrastblack Staff says

Hey guys,

I’ve added this thread to the main one, will lock this one up to maintain a single thread of discussion. Please continue to post within the main thread here: http://3docean.net/forums/thread/hub-header-launching-tomorrow/116220?page=47#952317

Thank you for your understanding.

by
by
by
by
by
by