2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
helixwuff says

Hello all. I’m hoping that you can help out the folks whom have purchased the “EveraShop” opencart theme. The developer (Gregor) has stated that he uploaded code that would fix a significant # of bugs with this theme for version 1.5.3.1 of opencart. Unfortunately whenever any of us try to re-download this new code, we get the version 1.5.2.1 of the theme. We’ve left messages, personal emails, and comments on his theme page. I’ve sent him PM via the contact us views as well…all to no avail. It’s been a week+ since his last contact. All we would like is for the TF team to check to see if the 1.5.3.1 code is available and if so, provide us with a direct download link to it. If it’s not available, someone from the TF team please poke Gregor with a stick? He’s got several frustrated folks waiting on him.

5342 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Sorry to hear that helixwuff. Have you tried contacting Envato Support? Maybe they have a pointier stick :)

2 posts
helixwuff says

I just tossed in a ticket. Here’s hoping we can see some sort of resolution soon. Honestly it’s times like these that I really question the code for hire marketplace. :( It may be nice if someone from the TF staff would leave a message on the site’s wall to let folks know that someone in a position to take action is at least paying attention. :)

Micah

2 posts
Luluanddaisy says

So now the theme has completely gone??! This is an absolute joke. We just bought the theme, it’s full on broken for everyone, everyone is complaining in the themes comments, the author making misleading claims about an update and now it looks the author has just deleted his account and themes (or been deleted by staff?). Talk about a money grab! $6300 has been made from this theme and now us customers are left with nothing! Everyones sites are completely broken on this theme and none of us ‘customers’ have received any words of a refund or anything.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
kaaayd says

WTH ! You have got to be kidding me. I noticed some comments on his page saying to post questions on the forums, which I did. I haven’t received a response. Now I come here to try to get answers and it’s completely gone? I just paid for this and really need help. I can’t believe I paid for this broken theme and now there is no one to contact about it!

5342 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Please contact Support and they will be happy to look into it for you. Thanks!

2 posts
Luluanddaisy says

I have contacted support 4 days ago now, and nothing! no response. It sure would be nice to have my money back! What an absolute scam. I will be taking this up with the CTT here in Australia as this kind of practice is against the law here.

1 post
Chrisroche19 says

I’ve also contacted support and have been told no refund or credit will be forthcoming. Absolute joke – I urge everyone whose purchased Evera Shop via Paypal to contact Paypal over a refund – I never even received a file to download. So annoyed about this.

1 post
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
MicheleGelli says

Plese add me to the list of very digruntled people

1 post
FergusUK says

I so nearly bought this theme a couple of weeks or so ago as I did like the look of it but then got sidetracked so did not get around to it.Sounds like I had a lucky escape..I do feel sorry for you guys that have already purchased :(

by
by
by
by
by
by