I’m very excited to announce the release of the AudioJungle Audio Player (AAP)! We gave you a sneak peek a few months ago but now it’s online, and available to use! The AAP allows you to embed a music player anywhere on your Web page, site or blog, totally customize it, and then call your own AudioJungle music, other author’s music, audio on our Popular Files page, any search query from our site, and much, much more!
The AudioJungle Player is packed with features, and we’ve made it super easy to install! Here’s a rundown of everything you can do with the audio player:
- Customize the color to match your own web page, site or blog!
- Adjust the height and width
- Have the audio autoplay or let the user choose when to play the audio
- Add your own Envato marketplace referral ID to the audio player to make potential referral income! (See our referral program for more information)
- Choose a variety of audio sources for your audio player such as:
- all files from one user
- any search term
- our popular files page
- new / recently published files from all authors
- music from a specific collection
I would like to give a super-big thank you to Lance Snider for working with me in person to develop the AAP in Flash/ActionScript. As you can see, he did an outstanding job, and we couldn’t have done this so well without Lance’s help. I would also like to thank Sam Lanning AKA Reaper-Media for creating the incredible WordPress Plugin and Dynamic Code Generator that the AAP relies on. Both Sam and Lance were absolutely brilliant to work with! The power of community, way to go guys!
Beautiful! Excellent work, guys!
Let’s flood the web with our amazing AudioJungle music!!
Yes! Finally! This is awesome news! Thanks to all who worked on it!
an opportunity to peddle our wares all over. Exciting times ahoy! I have a question though, our site is, well pretty much all flash. Is it possible to embed the player into a swf?
Tell the truth !... my AJ Player scare the aj team to death so your staff work day and night to launch this as soon as possible, because you people fear that my aj player will overwhelm the internet right ? haha… than I fall from my bed…sorry
Congrats Scott, I will test, it looks coool !!!!
good stuff , i’m trying the WP version atm. it defaults to a pretty low playback volume, is there a way to alter this or is it ‘hard coded’ ?
Just put the player on my blog. Extremely easy to configure and looks really nice. Awesome job.
A quick question: What would be the best way to consolidate both my exclusive as well as non-exclusive tracks into a single player instance? Creating and “triggering” a collection of all my tracks?
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.