58 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
AlexYoungComposer says

Hi Everyone,

My name’s Alex and as a relative newbie to envato I’m looking for people to collaborate on projects with. As you’ll see from my profile I’ve not been on this site long and to be honest I have very few sales up to this point, but as of recently I’ve decided to take my music making much more seriously. I quit my full time job to become an intern in quite a prestigious UK based music production agency (so I’m learning loads every day), invested in some new high end gear and plan on dedicating pretty much all my time to my music (so will be able to turn projects around extremely quickly and efficiently).

Of course there are a lot of very established musicians out there at the moment and lots of music to choose from; but I feel that there must be some videohive authors out there who are looking for more direct control over the music they use who might benefit from this kind of direct collaboration. If this is the sort of thing you think you’d be interested in please send me an email either here or on alex.e.young84@gmail.com I’d be more than happy to work on a trial project with you

Cheers Alex Young

663 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
abstract-labs says

Hey Alex, I don’t know if you’ve already done this, you may want to open a Youtube channel to drive more traffic to your profile/track pages. Add the custom link so you may also get 30% commission on user’s first deposit! :)

AlexYoungComposer
AlexYoungComposer Recent Posts Threads Started
58 posts
+1 more
AlexYoungComposer says

Cheers for the tip, I will definitely do that.I really like your stuff by the way, particularly ‘the prophecy’ – very nice :) ON a more general note – what kind of music do videohive authors need? I guess it’s all pretty well covered but any tips for writing useful stuff?

243 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+4 more
glutenfree4u says

Cheers for the tip, I will definitely do that.I really like your stuff by the way, particularly ‘the prophecy’ – very nice :) ON a more general note – what kind of music do videohive authors need? I guess it’s all pretty well covered but any tips for writing useful stuff?

Personally as a buyer, I look for cinematic music, so orchestral intense music, think like the sound track from National Treasure.

Or I look for good driving rock music, or something to go well with a sports highlight reel.

This is one of my favs I found so far: http://audiojungle.net/item/inspire/2561637?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=MonophobiaStudio

And this one, just because of the beat and the name lol: http://audiojungle.net/item/evil-mushrooms-/104449?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=Dirtyflint

Good luck on Envato!

AlexYoungComposer
AlexYoungComposer Recent Posts Threads Started
58 posts
+1 more
AlexYoungComposer says

OK cool thanks GF4U, I’ll bear that in mind for my next piece :)

by
by
by
by
by
by