512 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Located in Italy
+1 more
bosone says

yes, thanks for the reply but as Soundfix said we don’t know how to replace the eq visualization in AJ. in any case, a youtube promo video be a nice solution, but i don’t konw how much visibuility it can get

193 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
WebRa says

A few bad guys spoil impression about all authors of AJ. I one of authors of AJ, but never wrote letters and didn’t offer anybody the music :-]

1556 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

A few bad guys spoil impression about all authors of AJ. I one of authors of AJ, but never wrote letters and didn’t offer anybody the music :-]

Congratulations.

49 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
IFT_FILMS says

My opinion is that they shouldn`t bother VH authors. They should require from Envato devs better AudioJunge search system. I think that main problem on AJ is lack of avanced search and things like specific tags (duration, mood, instruments, etc.). Finding right track on AJ is like finding needle in a haystack. Once I tried to find something on AJ and I got old.

You bet! We’ve purchased over a hundred songs from Audiojungle and it’s always a pain in the neck to find the right one!

293 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
SchwartzSound says

how do normally find the right music for your projects?? that’s a really interesting question for us!!
I search through AudioJungle. usually I do my search in particular category, sort tracks by date (newest first) and then listen to those that have 2 or more purchases. That way I can find new music that has been recently uploaded (sort by date) and that is good (more than 2 purchases in a short time) Since I’m a reviewer and I hear 1/3rd of VH submissions I’m really fed up with those tracks that everyone uses and i really want fresh tracks for my own projects.

Hey placdarms – just wandered by this post, and not to shamelessly plug but it sounds like you may want to check out the “Top New Items” playlist over at Audiojungle Radio:

http://www.audiojungleradio.com/index.php?topnew=music&genre=all

I created this exactly for the purpose of helping people find tracks that are both proven quality AND fresh, as you all are right there’s currently no easy way to find this kind of material on the AJ site itself (interesting method you have with the search though!). The Top New Items playlist gives you the top 30 best selling songs posted within the past 30 days, overall or within any genre, and is updated daily to keep things fresh.

Hope this is helpful to all you videohivers who haven’t come across it before :)

1559 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1000+ members
+8 more
dorde says

audiojungleradio.com is really awesome. It helped to me and my clients many times. Thanks. :)

407 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
+4 more
illuminations says

I didn’t realize it was viewed like this either. I’ve never “spammed” any of you guys but I have gone through and found videohive guys who’s work I really liked and reached out to them to make them aware of my portfolio and the availability of using my music. In many cases I had some great collaborations formed like this and did a number of custom music jobs for some of the projects on here.

It’s funny how, in part, because of the difficulty for people to actually find what they are looking for on audiojungle and our tracks get buried so quickly sometimes that the most obvious way to get exposure for them is through being used in a videohive project. I attribute some of my top sellers to the fact that they were used often in top selling videohive projects. Without those my sales would probably be half what they are.

It’s kind of sad we audiojunglers are so reliant on this community for exposure but knowing that it’s so frowned upon to reach out to you guys I don’t think I will do that anymore. I don’t want to be viewed as a spammer. I apologize if it was a bother to any of you.

1310 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

to be honest I started to look at AJ authors as gypsies, not all of them but many…

lol Yeah, that’s really crazy. I feel a bit of vicarious embarassment when I read how you see us. I don’t think that this kind of promotion is nice as well.

On the one side it’s really frustrating to be unheard for newbies (you need a day to be lost in the jungle after approvement). On the other side we all have to be patient and to concentrate on our work by spending the time there. I didn’t start making music to end as a door-to-door salesman.

I have known from the first day that this won’t be the fast Dollar but rather a process.

Just look what the potential buyers need and buy, try to find the fitting unique tune, upload regularly and everything will be good. No reason to get anybody on the nervs.

I hope I don’t upset any AJ author who chooses this way of promotion. This is only my opinion and the way I handle it. And when I read the comments of the VH authors I think it was the right decision.

540 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
NoizMan says

I am new on audiojungle and have mailed to 2 or 3 authors on videohive that I like their works. I was disappointed since I never had a reply… Now that seems normal to me because videohive authors see us like gypsies.

By the way… there may be real gypsies in the coummunity.

91 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
MattijsMuller says

To all fellow AJ authors: VH is important to us so please don’t ruin our reputation!

by
by
by
by
by
by