• Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
SchwartzSound says

Hey VideoHivers!

I wanted to announce several major updates and new features over at AudioJungle Radio!

New and improved player!

• Reskinned and streamlined site and audio player. Works great and now it looks great too!
  • More compact and dynamic player interface. Clearer, consolidated information displays and controls.
  • Always in reach! Player and playlist tools are permanently at the bottom of the browser window for easy access.

Bookmarklet: Use the AJ Radio Player DIRECTLY ON AUDIOJUNGLE !

• That’s right, finding songs just got even more amazingly easier.
  • Simply add it to your browser bookmarks and/or bookmark toolbar, and the AJ Radio bookmarklet lets you build an AJ Radio Playlist directly within an AudioJungle page, with the simple click of a button.
  • When activated, it will automatically create a playlist of all the items found on the current AudioJungle page.
  • The perfect companion for in-site searching! Avoid fighting with the thumbnail players and microscopic seekbar ;)
  • It’s also smart enough to recognize if you’re on an individual item page, and if so it will pull up a player just for that individual item! Ideal for mobile browsing.
  • Quickly grab the bookmarklet from the AJ Radio homepage.

WAVEFORM DISPLAY !

• Newly featuring a fully clickable, graphical waveform display of the audio preview file!
  • Visually navigate through the item preview and see what’s coming up. Perfect for music packs and items with multiple variations.
  • Waveform generator automatically attempts to detect and render track points to help you quickly see when one part ends and another begins
While fully functional and awesome, this feature is in Beta, so not many authors will have waveform displays currently generated for their items. In time this number will grow. In the meantime you can check out the waveform display in action on my own portfolio items at the AJ Radio homepage, and let me know what you think of it!

As always feel free to post any questions and continued suggestions for the future. Thanks for listening!

5031 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Elite Author
  • Community Moderator
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
+6 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

Great stuff, Schwartzsound.

Can I make a suggestion? On the home page have a very quick 2 minute video tutorial about how to use it, as it isn’t immediately clear whether you do all of your searching on the Audiojungle Radio page or whether you use the standard Audiojungle site. In any case some elements didn’t work for me (unless I’m doing something wrong). If I type in “happy upbeat piano” as per the help suggestion, no playlist gets built.

Mac – Safari 5.1.7

462 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Malta
NeuronFX says

Can I make a suggestion? On the home page have a very quick 2 minute video tutorial about how to use it, as it isn’t immediately clear whether you do all of your searching on the Audiojungle Radio page or whether you use the standard Audiojungle site. In any case some elements didn’t work for me (unless I’m doing something wrong). If I type in “happy upbeat piano” as per the help suggestion, no playlist gets built.

Mac – Safari 5.1.7

+1

290 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
SchwartzSound says

Mac – Safari 5.1.7

Thanks felt! Search is fixed. Always a hiccup isn’t there? I was thinking the other day a little video might be nice, so that settles it!

As far as whether to do the searching on AudioJungle Radio or on AudioJungle’s main site, I suppose that is a matter of preference. Now with the Bookmarklet, you can use the AJ Radio Player right on AudioJungle while doing in-site searching, which you couldn’t do before, so you can take advantage of the song surfing and other features.

One way to go about it, which is likely similar to how you used to search and organize potential items, is to search on AudioJungle and when you hear something that you like, bookmark it to a new personal Collection. Then when you’re done, you can pop the Collection into the player on the AudioJungle Radio site and listen through all the items more thoroughly to make a final selection at your leisure. Using the Bookmarklet player now can also help with that first step in initially skimming through the in-site search results. Using the AudioJungle Radio site itself however could even save you that entire first step since you can build playlists from search tools right along side the player, and of course make playlists in many other ways.

I guess what I’m wondering is, how have all of you guys been using AudioJungle Radio so far, and what’s your favorite way to find music with it? My aim is to make it as flexible and useful as possible however you prefer to find and get music, be it on AudioJungle or using AJ Radio site itself. Maybe you even listen to it when you’re not looking for a particular song for a project, and use it simply to get to know more author’s portfolios? Thanks for sharing!

290 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
SchwartzSound says

Mac – Safari 5.1.7
+1

Hey everyone, a getting started video is now posted on the site as well! Hope it’s helpful

290 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
SchwartzSound says

Attention VideoHivers!

By popular demand, a new Playlist Tool is now available on AJ Radio:

Top New Items

There’s now a “Top New Items” playlist tab on the AJ Radio homepage, where you can create a one-click playlist of the 30 bestselling items posted to AudioJungle within the past 30 days, even by specific genre. The playlist will update daily, making it a continuous rolling 30-day period, so it should stay nice and fresh.

This is just another great way to help you find quality AudioJungle music for your video projects, and discover great new tracks you may not have otherwise come across. Thanks for listening!

by
by
by
by
by
by