308 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Industrious Inventor
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+9 more
SchwartzSound
says

Yes! That is undoubtedly, without question, extremely awesome! Is it too soon to add a feature request to filter by genre :)?

AJ RADIO UPDATE : Using the Search tool, you can now search within specific GENRES , for even more specifically targeted search results. You can also browse NEW items by genre, which gives even more specific control than just the top-level category tabs (music/sound/logos/etc) that you would normally find on the AudioJungle home page.

65 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 4
  • Copyright Ninja
+3 more
Kenaudio
says

Hey Schwartz!

This is really cool – I am going to implement it soon!! :-)!!!

Is it possible to put in a referal link also?

Thanks and cheers, KA

439 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Blog Interview
+12 more
NikiN
Envato team
says

A great tool !

34 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
+2 more
iristsh
says

Thanks SchwartzSound, this is really GREAT & COOL =)

The_Auditory_Group_DISABLED
The_Auditory_Group_DISABLED Recent Posts Threads Started
32 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Canada
  • Collector Level 2
+1 more
The_Auditory_Group_DISABLED
says

Wow! Love it! awesome work my friend. Much appreciated.

299 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Winner
+12 more
soundroll
says

What a useful tool! Thanks a lot, friend :)

750 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Bundle Boss
+5 more
guitarjock
says

Great work,

Now if it could be built into a player available right here on AJ, that would be really cool!

308 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Industrious Inventor
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+9 more
SchwartzSound
says

Great work, Now if it could be built into a player available right here on AJ, that would be really cool!

... stay tuned ;)

1 post
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Jarkkoh
says

Hey, awesome thing this here, but any chance of implementing this on our own websites? As a player only with my own playlist loaded.

308 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Industrious Inventor
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+9 more
SchwartzSound
says

Hey Everyone!

You have asked, and you shall receive. It’s time to announce several major updates and new features over at AudioJungle Radio!

New and improved player!

• Reskinned and streamlined site and audio player. Works great and now it looks great too!
  • More compact and dynamic player interface. Clearer, consolidated information displays and controls.
  • Always in reach! Player and playlist tools are permanently at the bottom of the browser window for easy access.

The new look and feel to the player happens to be perfect for an…

Embeddable player!

• Share your items, portfolios, and collections in your own websites and blogs with an embeddable version of the mobile-friendly AJ Radio player
  • Handy Embed and Link code builders on the AJ Radio homepage to help you easily customize and copy your embed code snippet

Bookmarklet: Use the AJ Radio Player DIRECTLY ON AUDIOJUNGLE !

• That’s right, finding songs just got even more amazingly easier.
  • Simply add it to your browser bookmarks and/or bookmark toolbar, and the AJ Radio bookmarklet lets you build an AJ Radio Playlist directly within an AudioJungle page, with the simple click of a button.
  • When activated, it will automatically create a playlist of all the items found on the current AudioJungle page.
  • The perfect companion for in-site searching! Avoid fighting with the thumbnail players and microscopic seekbar ;)
  • It’s also smart enough to recognize if you’re on an individual item page, and if so it will pull up a player just for that individual item! Ideal for mobile browsing.
  • Quickly grab the bookmarklet from the AJ Radio homepage.

(Beta) WAVEFORM DISPLAY !

• Show off your tracks with a handsome new waveform display of your preview audio file!
  • It’s fully clickable – visitors will be able to visually navigate through your item preview!
  • The waveform generator will automatically attempt to detect included tracks and graphically differentiate between multiple parts/variations.
While fully functional and awesome, this feature isn’t fully live – I currently have to manually trigger the waveform generation per author/portfolio. So, if you’re interested in waveform displays for your items, I’m going to get it started with the first 50 people who tweet about and link to AudioJungle Radio! Feel free to use a customized link to your own portfolio or collection when you do. And be sure to add #AudioJungleRadio so I can keep track of everyone! Check out the waveform display in action on my own portfolio items at AJ Radio.

As always feel free to post any questions and continued suggestions for the future. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by