251 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
bodorobodo says

It’s getting much slower. Maybe it’s because of last day and first day of the year. I have two tracks in the queue. It took 2 days for each to get at 12%. At this rate of growth of the process bar, it’s gonna take at least 15 days for “them” to enter in the reviewing process.

191 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in Korea, Republic of
Joonique says

Mine waited for 13 days and just got reviewed now. Maybe it’s the “New years atmosphere effect” :)

2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Hi everyone! Quick update regarding hiring additional reviewers — we will have a new addition to the team here very shortly! (An introduction will be posted.) Training will be under way very shortly and the new reviewer will be getting into the queues shortly after that.

Thanks for your patience everyone and I hope you all had a fantastic New Years!

1556 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

Hi everyone! Quick update regarding hiring additional reviewers — we will have a new addition to the team here very shortly! (An introduction will be posted.) Training will be under way very shortly and the new reviewer will be getting into the queues shortly after that. Thanks for your patience everyone and I hope you all had a fantastic New Years!

Awesome news but I still havent had my reviewer job conformation email ;) aha I wish :) maybe next time B-) I guess there were a lot of applicants!

2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Awesome news but I still havent had my reviewer job conformation email ;) aha I wish :) maybe next time B-) I guess there were a lot of applicants!

We added a confirmation email to the form but, unfortunately, I haven’t been able to get back to all the applicants yet. Soon! :)

251 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
bodorobodo says

Can we have a confirmation e-mail either way ?

936 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

Is it Brandon Matias or Mat Steiner? Make your guesses! :nerdy:

2180 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

We added a confirmation email to the form but, unfortunately, I haven’t been able to get back to all the applicants yet. Soon! :)

Are there many applicants? :)

1556 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

No I meant the email that asks me to confirm that I accept the job offer ;) haha. So the job is still available! That’s good to know! Thanks for the reply :)

2010 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Is it Brandon Matias or Mat Steiner? Make your guesses! :nerdy:
I tell you a secret: It’s me!!!! Hahaha, just kidding :).
No i didn’t fill out the form. I would really like to do it, but i think i’m not the right person for two reasons: 1: I run my own Studio and i’m pretty much booked already, so i can’t just say good bye my dear customers… (sure i can work the nights too, but i would like to write some music for AJ too!!!) 2: I doubt if the (australian) salary would cover the costs of a swiss family…you can’t imagine, how expensive it is to live in switzerland…:(..even for normal “mid class people” it’s sometimes getting difficult). I didn’t ask how much salary a reviewer would get, but i think it’s better for other countries than switzerland with swiss bills to pay… :(
by
by
by
by
by
by