• Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
+11 more
matsteiner
Envato team
says

Envato: you have to check this out. If after extensive testing this indeed proofs to work like 90% of the time, then this would be an unmissable asset to the market place.

+1!!
761 posts Creative Animations
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • 5 Years of Membership
+9 more
videologio
says

Great one! but it could be more usefull for the videohive authors if we could upload a track and find some similar tracks from audiojungle, if it was possible!

710 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 6
  • Featured Item
+4 more
NoizMan
says

Envato: you have to check this out. If after extensive testing this indeed proofs to work like 90% of the time, then this would be an unmissable asset to the market place.

+1 !!!

Great one! but it could be more usefull for the videohive authors if we could upload a track and find some similar tracks from audiojungle, if it was possible!

+1 !!!

904 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Featured Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • 2 Years of Membership
+3 more
PurpleFogSound
says

Amazing! Great work and very useful tool! How does it work? Is it like fingerprinting?

565 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
Coriiander
says

To add to my previous comment:

The tool has already proven really usefull. There’s this rather popular YouTube-channel from which I already knew the audio-logo used in the videos there was an illegally obtained AudioJungle-item. Long story, I just know. I however never knew who the original author of the item was – so there never was much I could do about this violation. Now with the availability of this great, great tool: I started to play a video, recorded a part of the audio-stream, saved it as MP3 and sent it over to the tool. And there it was: the original author indeed. I can now continue on handling this violation, by informing the author and sending a more detailed report to Envato.

To say it again: this tool, if passing extensive testing, makes for an unmissable asset to the Envato marketplace!

EDIT: this once again shows the brilliance of this marketplace/community. There’s so much creativity and talent, so many brilliant people to meet, so much to learn from eachother, so much to work on together. It’s amazing.

420 posts Only positive music!
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 4
+6 more
Twisterium
says

Umbelievable…

292 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+13 more
dejans
says

wow, this is really, really amazing!

784 posts Theme20.com
  • Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • Featured Author
  • Featured Item
+12 more
Codevz
says

Awesome, thanks

1382 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Featured Author
  • Author Level 4
  • Affiliate Level 5
+1 more
MastaBlack_fK
says

Great and useful thing! Thanks! :)

2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+13 more
urbazon
says

Excellent tool!

Although, it needs longer samples, right? I managed to “crash” it with a short sfx :) But the longer one (ambience recording) has been discovered instantly! :) Great tool ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by