1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
dylancoyne says

Hi,

New to this foruma nd just developing a html5 site based on the AURA theme. I have a couple of questions regarding the template.

1. Can I have a full-width page for the “Home” page and then left and right scrolling panels after that. How could I change the markup etc.

2. Can I have dropdown items in the main navigation (for the “Service” page) and how would this work with the split scrolling ( how would I get to the different sections etc.)

I managed to work out question 2 with Bootstrap dropdown.js. Its for the Service tab.

However the order of the tabs when scrolling using the scrollbar is the wrong way around. How do I reorder?

URL:http://sourcesupport.co.uk/newsite/index.html

Thanks in advance for your time

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi dylan, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this template can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction.

In the meantime, this thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Thanks and good luck.

322 posts Design Innovation
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
designova says

Hi dylancoyne,

That’s our theme. Please contact us via official support system: http://designova.net/support.html

We will surely do our level best to assist you. We will edit it and send back to you if it is not much complex request. Please note, we don’t offer free customization but we can surely help you on setting up the theme.

by
by
by
by
by
by