1589 posts Chris Robinson
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
contempoinc says
everybody’s got something to complain about.

No matter what there’s always going to be someone that will complain about nothing…

552 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Mufaddal says
thats what i mean also…there must be something “exclusive” for the “exclusive authors”...right now i have only my profile labeled as exclusive author, but ask me if i benefit from…no LOL , oposite, to be exclusive seller is a big mistake here…i bet, non-exclusive authors earn better :D

HELL YA !!!!!

2715 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says

Why all the complains are from authors that have orange or brown paw?

this is also a good one to mention again :D

2715 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says
thats what i mean also…there must be something “exclusive” for the “exclusive authors”...right now i have only my profile labeled as exclusive author, but ask me if i benefit from…no LOL , oposite, to be exclusive seller is a big mistake here…i bet, non-exclusive authors earn better :D
HELL YA !!!!!

ask FD authors what they earn… as example those with silver, gold and plutonium badges :D

988 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
thomas07 says

Daniel, you schould really send your CV to Envato headoffice…i am sure they would love to discuss your position :D

552 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Mufaddal says
HELL YA !!!!!
ask FD authors what they earn… as example those with silver, gold and plutonium badges :D

regarding my ability and my skill i get more…..by being non-exclusive…

i am neutral…..

4247 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

Yo man, I’ll ‘advocate’ where ever I want and whenever I think it is fit. They don’t participate because its almost futile. Most members are never happy. Or they act like it for a short while and then demand something else of staff. Its like, hey, you build something for people and they constantly throw it back in your face. I CAN stick up for staff. I’m a part of this place. My voice is going make sound when I talk. I just think I don’t want to express my discontent toward the efforts of the staff.

I remember when Envato announced the increase in commission. The whole series of Envato sites rejoiced. It wasn’t until recently when someone said how horrible the rates were that everyone started agreeing. 40% IS a good place to start at. It means you have to earn your respectful place on a website that needs quality products to make it successful. Earning your extra 10% is worth the progressive process. If you ask me, members are starting to get too greedy, demand way too much and don’t appreciate the opportunity that these website offer.

When you create quality products that are promising in whatever form or fashion, you will sell your files in numerous duplications. That will add up to something great in terms of amounts of money. That is an opportunity you get and at the same time its a risk you agreed to take when you joined. Too many people are trying to change these marketplaces too fast all at once. And consider the people who bring these services to you. There’s too much to follow when on every marketplace website there are complaints about half of the things that the sites offer.

1173 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Australia Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Motionreactor says
Man. With the exception of P&K, Myself and a few others, everybody’s got something to complain about. Here’s an idea of mine. I think when you apply to Envato you have to apply. In the application you can write your concerns and interests about how you think Envato should be run. If you don’t like it you don’t get accepted. For real man. EVERY DAY on the forums there’s a new complaint. Its like nobody is happy and they just want to tell everyone else about it.

Totally agree with you…

1173 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Australia Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Motionreactor says
Yo man, I’ll ‘advocate’ where ever I want and whenever I think it is fit. They don’t participate because its almost futile. Most members are never happy. Or they act like it for a short while and then demand something else of staff. Its like, hey, you build something for people and they constantly throw it back in your face. I CAN stick up for staff. I’m a part of this place. My voice is going make sound when I talk. I just think I don’t want to express my discontent toward the efforts of the staff.

I remember when Envato announced the increase in commission. The whole series of Envato sites rejoiced. It wasn’t until recently when someone said how horrible the rates were that everyone started agreeing. 40% IS a good place to start at. It means you have to earn your respectful place on a website that needs quality products to make it successful. Earning your extra 10% is worth the progressive process. If you ask me, members are starting to get too greedy, demand way too much and don’t appreciate the opportunity that these website offer.

When you create quality products that are promising in whatever form or fashion, you will sell your files in numerous duplications. That will add up to something great in terms of amounts of money. That is an opportunity you get and at the same time its a risk you agreed to take when you joined. Too many people are trying to change these marketplaces too fast all at once. And consider the people who bring these services to you. There’s too much to follow when on every marketplace website there are complaints about half of the things that the sites offer.

Again, totally agree… I have been having exactly the same thoughts.

552 posts
Mufaddal says

agreed

by
by
by
by
by
by