5324 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

Just sent someone a message and never realized how strange it feels filling out a small form on the right side of the screen. So I played with the CSS a little, gave it a fixed position that centered the form on the page and made the textarea much larger. Much more user friendly.

Would be a great addition if the form dynamically changed like this on focus and then returned back to its normal position and size on focusOut.

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Dtbaker aka dave has a similar effect on his website for previews

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Jcorsino4 says

I am trying to purchase the USquare plugin but cant. The process never completes. Is there another way or site I can get it from. I have an older version and want to upgrade but cant. I have ver 1.0 and need to link the image to an url. I want to buy the latest ver 1.3.3. Please let me know where I can get it, thank you

Joe

Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

I am trying to purchase the USquare plugin but cant. The process never completes. Is there another way or site I can get it from. I have an older version and want to upgrade but cant. I have ver 1.0 and need to link the image to an url. I want to buy the latest ver 1.3.3. Please let me know where I can get it, thank you Joe

There’s been an issue with Paypal payments and my guess is this is related:

http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/issues-when-making-payments-with-paypal/71934
4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Jcorsino4 says

Is there somewhere else I can purchase this plugin from? I am using an old version and need to upgrade to get the image to link to a URL. What options are there other than waiting for paypal to get there act together?

Joe

+9 more
CodingJack says

The best thing you can do is contact CodeCanyon support:

http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
by
by
by
by
by
by