1041 posts Where words leave off, music begins.
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
  • Has referred 500+ members
+7 more
AlumoAudio says

Cheers guys, glad you enjoyed the interview!

@taco: Thanks mate! Ah yes, your banana question – Of all the questions I had to answer, yours was the definitely hardest to answer without sounding like an idiot! I laid awake at night thinking about that one! Think I played safe in the end ;)

@Loki6; Of course, the bass! Totally forgot! To put your mind at rest, all bass was played live on my Jazz bass guitar, most likely through Guitar Rig.

132 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in United Kingdom
+4 more
BlueFoxMusic says

I enjoyed reading that. Great interview mate!

130 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
AudioQuattro says

Great interview Matt, very interesting to read. And thank you very much for your kind words, I really feel flattered. :) And while we´re at it: I´m a huge fan of your excellent “We are victorious”. To me it´s one of the very best tracks here on AJ! Cheers ;)

• Won a competition
+7 more
AlumoAudio says

Thanks guys for taking the time to check it out. Most appreciated :)

And thanks Ralf, that’s very kind of you – I’m the one feeling flattered now!

1009 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
simaudio says

Really enjoyed the interview Matt, a nice and pleasant insight but I do think “you can never have enough guitars” Lol :)

Ps what happened to the organ?

• Won a competition
+7 more
AlumoAudio says

Really enjoyed the interview Matt, a nice and pleasant insight but I do think “you can never have enough guitars” Lol :) Ps what happened to the organ?

Thanks Sim, glad you enjoyed. Yes, the guitars are staying!

The organ actually ended up being given to my old primary school when my family moved from the area, over 20 years ago now. One day, I may revisit and demand it back, haha :)

1009 posts
+2 more
simaudio says

Ps what happened to the organ?
The organ actually ended up being given to my old primary school when my family moved from the area, over 20 years ago now. One day, I may revisit and demand it back, haha :)

Nice story Matt! You would get a shock if it’s still there ha-ha :)

I’ve got an old Bontempi electric child’s organ, it’s a bit of a family heirloom, must be about 35yrs old! One day I’m gonna get the thing out and fire it up :bigsmile: should be interesting.

• Won a competition
+7 more
AlumoAudio says

I’ve got an old Bontempi electric child’s organ, it’s a bit of a family heirloom, must be about 35yrs old! One day I’m gonna get the thing out and fire it up :bigsmile: should be interesting.

Man, you’ve got to somehow get that sampled and into an AJ track! I used to have one myself, those things were great. Mine had big chord buttons on the left and had a fan motor inside that would pump out the smell of an old dog and was louder than the actual notes!

1009 posts
+2 more
simaudio says

Man, you’ve got to somehow get that sampled and into an AJ track! I used to have one myself, those things were great. Mine had big chord buttons on the left and had a fan motor inside that would pump out the smell of an old dog and was louder than the actual notes!

That’s the one! It’s very “BROWN” :bigsmile: ha-ha…...... in colour of course. It could be quite hard to record with that bloody fan but one day, who knows? There must be a sample library for that somewhere? ha-ha :) There seems to be a sample library for everything, even the kitchen sink!

844 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
gbiasillo says

Congrats AT&T! I’ve been without Internet access for a few days so I missed the chance to ask a question. Im off to read yor interview now!

by
by
by
by
by
by