20 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Netherlands
sillie83 says

The author of the template Fancy, MIP is not replying to my email or comment (I know he had a accident) so my hope is on you.

I really need your help (not the first one offcourse ;-) with the filmstrip on the homepage. I tried everything, but it won’t work. I see that my cache is empty in the folder fancytheme. In my uploads folder I have 4 pictures with different sizes.

IThe problem now is that we made a concept and our client signed for this design of us and this design is based on the Fancy template.

Now is the time getting near to deliver the website to the client but I can’t because of the problems. So I have a big problem, I can’t start over with a new template because we are to deep in the project with the client.

Please can anyone help me?

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

What you need man? :) tell us your needs and your budget. Thanks.

20 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Netherlands
sillie83 says

Ehm first of alle I am a women ;-) and second I need help with the filmstrip on the homepage of the template (Fancy).

2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Welcome to the forums sillie83! I’m sure iPad meant no offense, I have a bad habit of doing that myself :P

Moved to item request, best of luck! :)

741 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
Orbital_Themes says

What do mean by saying filmstrip? You mean the featured carousel?

20 posts
sillie83 says

Yes, the jQuery slideshow gallery, you can find the template I bought here:

http://themeforest.net/item/fancy-theme/full_screen_preview/33616

741 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
Orbital_Themes says

Post a link to your website, it’s probably TimThumb issuing with you server config.

20 posts
sillie83 says

The server is being changed now (first I had it locally) as soon I have it online I will post a Reply over here.

20 posts
sillie83 says

I put my site on a temporary link but when i post it over here themeforest automatic adjust it… so the link wont work anymore, so if you can help me please email me at silviabuitjes@hotmail.com

Thnx!

552 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 100+ members Located in Canada Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
OurWebMedia says

Hello,

I have used a lot of MIPS templates.

MIP right now is suffering from an accident and is recovering as we speak. You can review his post to his most recently theme and he informs everyone of his situation.

Seeing as I have used a lot of his work, perhaps I can help. Email me at sakimaa @ gmail.com and let me know your situation.

by
by
by
by
by
by